"Mistake she made"

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Waking up with headache I remember I was drunk even tho I had a lot of shots but guess what I still remember everything ...
But this I don't remember anything about this. That girl at this moment was on my arms like what the fuck. I think I was clear enough when I said that she should not expect a damn thing from me.

I just stood up and left to the bathroom with a clearly annoyed expression .I seriously hate her ,I mean just how can she lay beside me wrapping her milky smooth arms around my torso . Her slender fingers clenching over the material of my shirt with her perfectly attractive yet thick thighs over mine . What does she think she would seduce me like this?!!
Oh man holy shit did I forget about her plump red juicy lip brushing over my neck damn her lips are kissable.

Aaah KIM TAEHYUNG you motherfucker you hate her stop fucking daydreaming about her.

With that I got ready for my office.

I saw her coming down with wobbly legs

I saw her coming down with wobbly legs. Huh!! She must be scared about the consequences of her act. But she just sat down with a totally lost expression. Whatever like I care anyways.

××××××××××4 hours later××××××××

Yn's POV  ××××××××××××××××××××

Those screams I can't get that out of my head . What were they?!! Where did the came from???
Why did those screams sounded too painful??

Taehyung went to his office that's when a sudden shout made me halt on my steps.

Why is this house so creepy just like Taehyung?? I started walking further maybe I was hallucinating . But guess what he shout again. I got scared so I ran to my room closing the door tightly as I stepped inside the bathroom taking a shower to clear my mind.

I took a nice bath

I took a nice bath . Came back to my bedroom.....

And slept in search of peace from all the thoughts running like a train in my head

I woke up and looked at the time . It was soo late . I slept for 4 hours??! Oh shit!!

Guess what he was already home .
Taehyung- Back from your beauty sleep??? so pathetic. Did you actually just married me to live like a life of princess. Huh!! Gold digger..*scoff*
Yn- Excuse me Mr. I wasn't dying to marry you ~sarcastic~
Taehyung- Whatever I am hungry go and make something....

Yn- Oh hello mister super rich and arrogant. Where are your maids now huh!! Why don't you eat food made by "experienced chiefs".
Taehyung- Well miss super intelligent today is a national holiday and on such holiday all of the staff is gone. At such days I eat outside but now I have a wife so why not save money.

I gulped. Wife.....I didn't protest much and went to the kitchen making food.I made kimchi and he really seems to enjoy it.

We went to our own rooms to slept. I heard his door opening and then closing. I closed my eyes smiling and thinking about the way he was enjoying the food but still kept his cold face on.
Yn- pabo!!!*blushing hard*

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but a loud screen made me jolt up sitting on the bed.

I went downstairs. Following the screams I reached the door which leads to the basement. I hesitantly stepped ahead and the screams kept getting clearer and clearer .

 I hesitantly stepped ahead and the screams kept getting clearer and clearer

Finally I was behind a door and screams got quite. I swiftly open the door and the scene infront of me shook me so bad that shivers ran down to my spine. My legs got weak as I fell down my eyes was stuck at the terrifying scene as my complete body was shaking so bad. I felt unconscious and my mind never wanted to wake after the scene I encountered.

 I felt unconscious and my mind never wanted to wake after the scene I encountered

??- Mistake darling..... "Mistake she made ". This mistake is going to be the worst thing happened to you trust me. You will regret the moment you stepped out of your room. Get ready to welcome hell!!

*******************************