"For me"

Dear Readers,
This episode ain't detailed and no super bad content is there in the story
-yet.....
Well sorry if you were expecting but I swear it won't be that bad
..............

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I didn't knew what I was doing at the moment. I gently placed her in my bed.I slowly hovered over her. Our eyes were locked in each other's. Tracing my finger from her forehead to neck . I traced the same route from my lips. She squirmed under me as she kept shivering. I placed my hands over her shoulders to calm her down as I flipped her hair to the left i dig my face into her neck.

God her scent was so addictive that my lips trailed all over her neck. The vanilla scent of her body and lavender from her hair made me loose my mind completely. It wasn't too long as I slowly trailed my kisses to her lips from her forehead. That's it ...it was a complete knockout when another scent added into my memory her lip's which was honey and roses.

Was I actually that blind to realise the beauty infront of me my hand snaked into her shirt after massaging over her milky smooth skin over her thighs ...

The effect she has over me is actually mind blowing....

I just didn't knew why her face was so intimidating for me out of a sudden. My hands could feel the goosebumps over her skin wherever I would touch.

I removed my shirt and there she was drooling so bad. Even tho she was shamelessly staring at my upper body but was blushing mess as well.

Taehyung- You like what you see?? Huh??
She just nodes...
Taehyung- Words I want words...
Yn- Y...y..yes....-shy tone-

I just smirked at the amount of effect I have over her. I continued kissing her . I could clearly tell that how innocent she was at this topic as she barely even knew to kiss.She somewhat looked hesitant making it sure that she didn't knew a single shit about this stuff . I was not in the state to realise her state.

She was not saying a single word . I didn't mind though. Her body was enough to pleasure me.

I looked at her collarbone and damn it was soooo perfect . I couldn't take my eyes of it so I just brushed my cheek over to trace it's depth. Soon my tongue did it's job there . She shivered out of a sudden making me excited as I started biting and sucking over her skin.

I reached a certain spot and she moaned...she moaned loud. I smirked finally finding her soft spot so I just kept on sucking it on regular intervals while my fingers went down there doing there job. She flinched while I chuckled at her cute reaction . She shut her eyes and my lips kept moving along.

Everything was so perfect when suddenly the memories of past flashed infront of me as I retreated my hand as well my face.

Taehyung- Noo... This is wrong...

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was bit hesitant and scared the fact I don't know anything about this also our relationship wasn't confirm as it was confirmed that he hated me than why is he doing this ?? Suddenly he stopped I relaxed but I saw tears in his eyes he said he can't do this and went out wearing his shirt back.

He indeed was crying. Crying like he cries every night . His cries tears me apart . He do look like a monster but I am sure something turned him into a devil from a soft and cute personality he by heart is. I want to know who changed my tae . My tae who never hurt anyone,the one who always smiles, the one had a shy personality, the guy who long back loved me.....

I took an old photo from my back pocket which I always keep with me...

My taetae.....

The one who promised he will come back......
"For me"......