"Playing with fire"

Giggling to the lame jokes which were quite of a bit silly to laught her ass of yn looked at her mother-in-law who somewhat got a lot more comfortable and sweet around her.

She loved the way she was being pampered and loved like a daughter as Ji-woo seemed pleased to have yn as her daughter-in-law.

Taehyung after that day didn't missed any minute in calling exactly at her bedtime and gifting her something special everynight with his scent running in it.

Ji-woo- Oh don't worry I know very well how to make kimbap. I'll teach you and I m 100% sure you'll ace that too.

Yn- Thank you mom.

Ji-woo- Aww my baby looks so cute while blushing.

Yn- Aish mom stop it!!

Ji-woo- Aweeie Ynieee is flus-

Jennie- Good morning ladies~

Jennie had been there too along Ji-woo. Yn thought this part to be the most difficult to digest and at a point she badly wanted to yeet Jennie's ass out of this house.

But gradually by time she found Jennie to be the most nicest personal alive. She indeed became a good friend of yn but there was still that natural mindset of uncomfortableness because of Jennie's past with her hubby.

She Didn't knew why but she felt like telling the arrival of the guests to her husband but clearly didn't because of her promise to Ji-woo.

Jennie came and gave a daughterly hug to Ji-woo and a friendly one to yn giving her brightest smile of all.

Yn smiled back immediately and continued learning the recipe to kimbap while Jennie stood beside with her hand kept loosely over yn's shoulder.

Soon the food was ready and they ate together. Yn gathered the plates and took them to the sink about to wash them but a hand came bounding her procession of the early house chores.

She looked up to find Ji-woo with a heart melting smile and giving a slight push making sure not to hurt yn doing the dishes.

Yn- Aaa mom I'll do it its ok.

Ji-woo- nope I m doing it and that's an order.

Yn- But mo-

Ji-woo- Go and do the laundry instead Jennie is already there

Yn- What?? But she is guest and you too then-

Ji-woo- Yn!!

Yn- Alright thank you mom

Ji-woo- it's always alright my daughter.

Someone cleared his throat and yn turned around to find her cousin. Remembering the last time instead of a Naruto run and then a javelin throw of her body over Jimin, she simply hugged him.

Jimin smiled at his mature enough sister and patted her head as saw how good of a relationship she bond with her mother-in-law.

Seeing yn's face ye knew she was bout to cry so he patted her back comforting her meanwhile Ji-woo stepped forward patting Yn's back dearly.

Jimin smiled to Ji-woo and parted from the hug ad they both giggled seeing each other.

Yn turned around and shoved some kimbap into her brother's mouth earning many praises from him.

Unfortunately he just passed by to know yn's doing and to ensure that she was okay so he had to left just after the small five minutes reunion.

Yn smiled wholeheartedly and went to the laundry room helping out Jennie.

Two days passed by and everything went so well it was just a matter of twenty days more and Taehyung would be back.

Yn smiled to herself and looked up at the stars while she was sat up 9n the terrace where she would always talk to the moon sending her love towards Taehyung.

She looked at her engagement ring and that's when a soul wrenching pain hit the back of her head making her moan in pain and fell back.

_________________________

Taehyung who was ready to be at bed smiled how her cute wife was whining to have superpowers to fly to him.

He pulled the covers over him and grabbed his phone to stare at the lockscreen of him and yn kissing.

He closed it off and closed his eyes. Not so long a disturbing anxiety settled within him . Sweats for no reasons started glimmering his forehead making his eyebrows arc.

Something was definitely wrong....

But what?

What could affect him so much??

Yn???

YN??? Did something happen to her??

Yn wasn't worth risking over his anxiety. He immediately called yn but she didn't picked up.

He cursed under his anger over his stupidity as she must be fast asleep already....maybe??

Panicking he called Jimin. He picked up after a few waiting rings.

Taehyung- Hello??

Jimin- Hey Taehyung-ssi how are you??

Taehyung- Jimin tell me honestly-

Jimin- Hey is everything alright you sound way beyond worried??

Taehyung- Just tell me is yn okay??

Jimin- Yeah ofcourse. She must be sleeping I guess.

Taehyung- What do you mean by guess??

Jimin- Didn't she tell you??

Taehyung- Tell what??

Jimin- That I am back to work.

Taehyung- WHAT THE HELL YOU LEFT HER ALL ALONE???

Jimin- no!! Would you first calm down??

Taehyung- NO!! ITS ABOUT YN AND HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS???

Jimin- KIM TAEHYUNG SHUT UP AND LISTEN!! SHE ISN'T ALONE SHE IS WITH MRS. KIM!!

Taehyung- SHE WHAT???

Jimin- Mrs. Kim...

Taehyung- No no this can't be we can't trust that women.

Jimin- But I saw it all they didn't even knew about my presence. I sneaked in and I saw them acting so sweet. The were legit looking like daughter and mother.

Taehyung- You don't know her hyung-

Jimin- Hey I know you don't like her that much and I don't know the reason to but all I know is that she and yn's mother were friends back ago so I don't think she'll hurt yn also she doesn't have any reason to hate her.

Taehyung- Are you sure hyung it's alright??

Jimin- I am 200% sure. And don't stress I'll personally go to the mansion back if she didn't answer your phone in the morning.

Taehyung- But sti-

Jimin- Stop stressing okay. And finish what you have started or else it will be end of the war which never started but needed to be end.

Taehyung- I swear hyung if anything happened to my love I'll set this world on fire. A fire that mean to never extinguish.

Jimin- Your obligation must be your priority at this point.

Taehyung- Nothing is more important than the love of my life.
No matter what my goal will never pave way for Yn's pain.

Little did Taehyung knew he was playing with fire.

.....................K........T.......H................