"Life takes turn" 2/2

.......

He started licking his lips . I gulped looking at his now extra lustrous lips. He moaned out of nowhere taking the hell out of my patience. Now I was the one at trouble even if he was the one tied.

Taehyung-Are you sure you don't want to open me still??

Yn- *gulp* stop playing okay??

Taehyung- Baby just say it...

Yn- Fine......fuck me....fuck me hard.

And there was I desperately opening his handcuffs and the moment I opened it I regret my decision . He jumped over me laying me down and instead of hovering over he put his complete body weight over me.

Pressing his body against mine he spoke in his deep husky voice.

Taehyung- I am loving your body wash trust me name the brand and I can donate a million dollars to the ceo.

Yn- Why so needy??

Taehyung- There is a goddess infront of my pervert eyes.

I could tell it was the last word he's saying 'cause his hand travelled down. But my horny ass stoped him from doing so. I held his hand resting it on my chest. He very well understood and massaged over the right one while sucking the left.

My hands were on his erection as I did my job to pleasure him.  He bit a too hard on my soft skin making me hiss but he ain't stopping.

Letting me recover from the pain on my left breast he went to the right one now his hand caressing over his bite on the other.

Taehyung-More pleasure or.....

Yn- Taehyung~aaah.....just fuck me already...mmmmm....

Looks like he isn't in the mood to finish the session already but still he really wants me to die by the amount of pleasure he is giving.

Giving a last hickey between my breast he held my waist as he stood on the floor beside the bed.

He made me wrap my legs around his shoulder as he let my back rest on the wall. My clit was right in front of his face . I was wondering how the hell will he do something like this?? I am literally sitting on his shoulder..

He shove his face right in front as his toungue slid inside the hole which was waiting to be filled.

His toungue played around and now fresh wetness took over which didn't go waste by this hungry beast as he connect his lips onto and sucked every single drop . I arched my back feeling immense pleasure as I gripped his hair.

He knew that now I was out of myself. So he placed me on the bed again as he shove his head down again his hot breath fanning over my throbbing area.
Making me moan so loud his name as he groaned loud.

He hovered back over me again as he kissed me so desperately while his one hand grabbed my left thigh while the other righ.

He parted them wide as he spoke in his deep husky voice.

Taehyung- Ride me wild baby.

His was infront of my entrance but he didn't do anything.

Taehyung- Please me...

Yn- Daddy let it go in...Please...

Taehyung- Pace??

Yn- Slow please....

He thrusted inside me and this being my first time hurted more than I imagined making my nails dig deep into his back. He hissed a bit but slowly entered inside me.

Getting use to the pain later I said.

Yn- Faster Please.....

And he thrusted inside with an inhumanly pace.

Yn- Aaaaah daddy.....

Taehyung- God....why are so tight....-groan-

Yn- I ain't tight you are a damn pervert who got a big boner...

Taehyung- Looks like you need a punishment for being rude...

I gulped damn he looks angry at the point he thrusted inside more faster hitting my point at once and I screamed digging my nails on his back.

Taehyung- mmmmm....y..y...yn.... I ughhhh am coming.....

I came around him and he inside me. I thought he would drop beside me and I will be finally able to rest but his hand went to my clit massaging it.

My eyes widened and....

Taehyung- Round two???

And he again thrusted in making me scream at his sudden entrance. I moaned soon but he twitched inside me and I moaned his name so loud that the whole neighborhood would know his name.

This handsome pervert did continuous 3 rounds but finally he stopped.

God....finally he is tired. Really from where the fuck did he get so nuch energy from. Face of a cute baby tiger and stamina of a lion.

Taehyung- Should I stop??

Yn- Please....it hurts now.-teary eyes-

Taehyung- *caress yn's hairs* Fine.....

I closed my eyes when he kissed me I decided to kiss back when he again inserted his dick inside me.

I screamed inside his mouth and he fell beside me.

He caressed my head again placing a kiss on my forehead.

Taehyung- Good night babygirl sleep well.

Yn- Won't you remove that??

Taehyung- Let it be...You sleep....

......

Waking up the next day i tried to move a little bit was held tightly by my prince charming staring at me.

Taehyung- Good morning princess.

Yn- Good morning tae.... Ummm tae...-blushing-

Taehyung-Yess....-smirk-

Yn- Ummm you know what I am talking about...

Taehyung- But you didn't said anything....-smirk-

Yn- Please naaa tae...

As I said that he dettached himself as I moaned his name again and he smirk . Taking his boxers from the floor he wore it as I looked away blushing. He went inside the bathroom looking at me with a teasing look.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and heard a loud thud from the bathroom. I covered myself from the blanket and took my first step but fell down immediately.

I heard tae whispering my name and I got worried. I somehow dragged myself to the bathroom and my world stopped at the scene.

As Taehyung was lying unconscious with his head bleeding.

He was alright before but what happened to him all of a sudden.
He was acting a bit concerned and worried yesterday evening . I knew there was" something odd."

********************************