"unknown saviour"

Taehyung's POV ××××××××××××××

Listening to my babygirl's bickering doesn't make fed up in return it just makes me smile so bad that my whole unit of bodyguard and men keep gossiping and thinking again and again that I ain't even the kim Taehyung I was before.

Looking at her innocent and doe eyes makes my heart flutter. Right now she was whining like a kid because I was feeding my babygirl porridge and she hated it but I still make her eat everyday.

Yn- No today you won't win at all.

Taehyung- But what If I say I will.

Yn- No ain't eating this .

Taehyung- Just wait for a second and you'll be begging me to come to you.

Yn-Huh??

Yn's POV×××××××××××××××××××××

Here I was sitting on my hospital bed thinking about his words before what did he meant. Well the guy always keep amazing me. The door opened there he stood looking like a damn god.

 The door opened there he stood looking like a damn god

Oh god !! What a masterpiece he is. I didn't waste a single second and motion him to come in. I was visibly drooling over this piece of perfection. He came closer to me and I swiftly pulled my hand further caressing his cheeks tracing over his well build chest.

His elongated fingers stopped my fingertips tracing him any further which was on his torso.

Taehyung- You want more?-smirk-

Yn- Damn yes...

Taehyung- Eat this then.

And being the simp bitch I am for him eat the complete bowl myself just in a minute and there was me smirking. He came closer as he wiped my lips and not waiting further I smashed my lips onto his pulling him closer by his collar.

His naughty hands were on my waist and lips completely devouring mines. He squished my waist and I opened my mouth and his toungue didn't waste a single moment to insert in and he was there tasting every corner of my mouth.

He was slowly hovering over I ain't worried about anything. Well this room was a private room of his and this man now sliding his hands inside my shirt bought the hospital for my convince and no one dares to barge in . Also this guy always locks the door whenever he comes in for me.

Instead of thinking of every other thing my complete concentrate was on these soft and tasty lips devouring mine making my heart race so fast .

His cold hands were leaving goosebumps wherever his finger prints leaves . Just not sk long his hands were inside into my trousers. But again yeah we were in a hospital.

I laughed and stopped him and there he was whining like a kid who was ready to rule like a daddy.

Yn- ummm....Not today!!

Taehyung- Why??-pout-

Yn- We are in public place.

Taehyung- Ughhh why??-whining-

Yn- *laugh* Why are you so cute uwwuuuu....

Taehyung- Looks like god knew you were mine that's why he made me so cute so that I would deserve you even a little bit.

Yn- *teary eyes* Can I ask you something??

Taehyung- Go ahead my gorgeous wifey.

Yn- *chuckles* How can you love me so much even after so long??

Taehyung- Well who can fall out of love from someone so perfect and unrealistic beauty.

Yn- Taetae*blush*

Taehyung- GOD!! Now you are making me horny stop blushing .

Yn- I....*looks away* missed you.

Taehyung- I did too. You don't know how I lived knowing where are you but still not able to go to you and feel you in my embrace .

Yn- Wish I was at your side at that time I don't know what you went thru but all I can see in your eyes is pain when we talk about our past. That's the reason why you are not allowed to even think about past ever again. Get that in your head cause what I hate the most is tears welling up in those beautiful eyes. The eyes that u mesmerize even in my dreams.

Taehyung- I don't know what I did to deserve you .

Yn- Anyways ... Just tell me who the hell is Jennie.

Taehyung- *gulp* Why so angry out of a sudden??

Yn- Your ex or what??

Taehyung- Ummm...yeah actually she is my ex and....

Yn- And...*eyebrows raised*

Taehyung- We were about to
....m..Mary.... But....but I don't love her as much I do you..

Yn- Better if she doesn't show up again...

Taehyung- Aaah she was a cheater she broke me I will kill her myself .

Yn-*giggle* But I swear now I won't leave her at any cost how dare she hurt my taetae. -sngry pout-

Taehyung-* hands in his chest* Why so cute ??

Yn- Noo you are cuter ...

Taehyung- No my wifey is cuter..

Yn- No my taetae..

And our bickering continued but out of nowhere he kissed me.

Taehyung-I think I can keep the title of cuter cause my wife is the hottest.

Yn- I love you so so so much. You are my moon in the night my saviour in this world full of sorrow. You are like a smile to me in a ocean of pain. You are the only reason why I fear dying .

Taehyung- Why??

Yn- Because I know you'll cry if I die.

Taehyung- Wrong !! I won't cry I would di....

I kept my palm over his lips to stop him from saying anything further.

Yn- Don't you dare ever mention happening something to you.

××××××××AUTHOR'S POV××××××××

Just like this them confessing their love again and again a week passed by yn came back home. They promised themselves to start a new life with love and presence.

But.....

.
.
.
.

Their life had a lot to take from the poor lovesick kids. Someone was ready to seperate them apart who was held back by an" unknown saviour."

********************************