"Surprise"

aehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Well right now I was waiting for my beautiful wifey as she was getting ready to go. Well I was already ready waiting for her.

We planned for going to a fancy date at a restaurant

We planned for going to a fancy date at a restaurant. I am sick worried. Not about how I look or management but something strange been happening recently.
out that we really are meant for each other.

We really go well together. She still makes my meal by herself . About her work I pleaded her to not to go atleast for a week more as I wanted to spend some more time together. I myself haven't been in my office ever since she got shot.

My train of thoughts were pulled off by yn's voice.
Yn- I am ready taetae let's go.

×××××××××××××××××××××××Dress~

×××××××××××××××××××Makeup~

×××××××××××××××××××××××Hair~

×××××××××××××××××××××Heels~

I gulped hard goddamn this beauty infront of me really makes me drool over her

Taehyung- I don't think I want to go for a date tonight.-smirk-

Yn-*whines* Why tho it took me soooooo long to get ready..-pout-

Taehyung- You shouldn't have wifey...

I was walking closer to her with my predator smirk she kept on walking back until her back hit the cold wall making her breath hitched.

Taehyung- Why so hot huh babydoll??

Yn- *gulp* We are getting late taetae...

Taehyung- Don't tell me you don't want me...

Yn- I d..do but... It's our f..first date and it's special you know??

Taehyung- Nice excuse but trust me next time I won't control myself and you won't be able to walk for weeks....-smirk-

Arriving at the restaurant we took our seats. We ordered our food and continued talking about past incidents. But what took my attention was a guy a bit far away staring at yn's thighs and she was getting uncomfortable.

Well I know my girl got thick and unbelievable beautiful thighs but these are only mine.

Gesturing her to stand which she did I asked her to stand beside me. My wifey looked at me with her innocent doe eyes . I smiled at her assuring I ain't gonna fight or something I took her hand and pulled her with the softest force and her soft yet thick thighs fell on my lap.

She gasped and I smirk. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. And when I say tiny I mean it.

Indeed god took decades to make this beauty who is unbelievably my wife. The fact that she got heavy thighs and ass but at the same time the slimmest waist just makes me drool over her.

Yn- Yaaaaa.... What are you doing everyone is watching??

Taehyung- Well I am hugging my wife . I don't see where the problem is..

Yn- You are unbelievable you know and ....I am uncomfortable with the stares they are giving me.

Taehyung- *smirk* Oh really??

I took out my phone and asked the owner to clear the floor right at the moment which he obidintly did. Just a matter of minute and there wasn't a single person.

Yn- You really are crazy you know?

Taehyung- Yes my queen for the ethereal body infront of me.

Yn-*blushing* Thanks....

Taehyung- Oh look the food is here.

We ate our food peacefully and then we ordered doughnuts . Well sorry if I didn't mention but she was still on my lap and I fed her. It wasn't a classy date as she expected instead it was a romantic one with her on my lap while a romantically feed my baby.

Taehyung- You really like doughnuts don't you??

Yn- I love it ...

Taehyung- But I don't....

Yn- Oh come on just one bite...

Taehyung- Naaah I don't like em at all....

Yn- But you will...

I got confused at her words and there she was back in her dominating self . She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer she removed one hand from my neck and took a bite of the doughnut. She attached her lips with mine and then opened her mouth along with mine and pushed the doughnut inside my mouth with her toungue.

Lord why ??? A minute she is shy and the other she is a damn pervert horny ass who just keeps seducing the shit out of me.

Yn- Like it....

Taehyung-Hell yeah -smirk-

In the same positions we made our dinner date special.

.........

Yn- Taetae where are you taking me??
Taehyung- Just a second.....

I was desperate to see her reaction for the" surprise" I was about to give .

********************************