"Loves me"

Yn's POV
I slowly opened my eyes just to find myself in taehyung's room.
Suddenly the flashback snap on front of my eyes.

''''''^^{FLASHBACK}^^''''''

Opening the door I stepped in and what I saw got my mind blank

Opening the door I stepped in and what I saw got my mind blank. I felt as if my energy is drained and I fall before getting unconscious I saw him. He seem like a monster . His complete basement was filled with tools and body parts of humans. Currently, he was carving out a man's eyes with a spoon . His wrist nerves and all fingers were chopped. And guess what his head wasn't even on his body. His head was on taehyung's lap who was sitting on the floor doing his job. The person's legs and arms were beside the chair. His intestines were kept seperately in a bucket beside the table with his blood flowing like a tsunami.

And......I fell unconscious.

''''''''^^{Present}^^''''''''

My whole body was shaking at this moment when that scene flashed in.
Yn- No no no no I can't stay here . I need to leave before he comes.
Taehyung- Looks like someone is finally afraid of me.

He was standing leaning on the wall inside the room.

Yn- Tae....t....taehyung . Please.....-sob-...... please leave me.
Taehyung- I begged her just like that but she didn't listen me -growl-

The reason why I was shaking so bad just a second ago when he was sending chills through my spine just by his glare but now he looks vulnerable with his gaze looking completely defeated and hurt. I wasn't able to understand his eyes but....

Taehyung- It was better until you didn't knew anything about me. As now you know I don't need to hide. -smirk-

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's been 6 days since she stopped bothering me. What confuses me is she never let the maids cook for me she even fought with the maids for making good for me. I don't know why she wants to make food for me. She also got a wierd habit of making sure I slept or not before going to bed herself .
She comes every single night around midnight and kiss my forehead after mumbling some things which are barely audible enough for me and leaves.

Like always she made my dinner and left before I came downstairs. I ate my dinner , indeed it is tasty than what shit those maids make. I went to my bed waiting for her to cone as I pretend sleeping.

××××××××few inches later×××××××

×××××××××××××××Around 1 am ××

I again pretended sleeping waiting for her to come

I again pretended sleeping waiting for her to come. When the door opened with a creek sound as her footsteps could be heard. She made sure she walks quietly making sure I don't get up..LOL
I could feel her kneeling next to my face....

But something was odd . I soon heard her sobbing. Huh!! Why the hell is she sobbing??

Yn- Taehyung~aah ... I am sorry. I..I am sorry . I woke up late and I couldn't make the breakfast!!

Huh!!! I was confused . Suddenly she stopped crying out of nowhere . Soon enough I felt her warm hands cupping my face and the next moment my breath hitched when her hot breath tingled on my lips. Just a moment I wanted to process everything but she softly brushed her baby soft juicy lips over mine. After a minute she started sucking my lower lip and I felt my right cheek loosing the warmness as her hand travelled to my neck , softly caressing it.

Pulling away after taking her time she left a peck on my nose as she sighed.
Yn- I promise Taehyung~aaah I will figure things out . I love you my prince.

Lastly leaving a peck on my forehead she swiftly stepped out of the room closing the door behind.

I sat up thinking...after I did so wrong with her then why did she fucking confessed??? And seriously all beside that ....HOLY SHIT SHE MOTHERFUCKING KISSED ME??
She indeed is hiding something important but what caught my mind was.... She "loves me"??

********************************