"Prisoned by the bitch"

Yn- Aaaah

What to do when you knew that someone was going to betray but still you let that someone be around you.

Her trust was broken even if it was never there.

Yn knew she was going to do this but what shook her existence was that Ji-woo would be involved as well.

Smirking looking at Yn Ji-woo her so called "mother-in-law", kicked Yn in her stomach.

Yn groaned while vomiting blood.
She knew Jennie wasn't a person to be fair with but maybe it was the kindness and goodness inside Yn that made her beleive that Jennie could be a friend.

Jennie stood up from her chair and kneeled infront of Yn making the poor Yn shiver in fear.

Ofcourse Yn wasn't a person to be afraid of anyone but still was innocent and naive enough to be terrified from staying at the basement of her own house for past two weeks while having the phobia of dark.

Only she knows how's she managing .

Without freedom.....

Without Taehyung.....

Yes she called him everynight to reassure him that she is fine which was forcibly made Yn to do by Jennie and Ji-woo.

___________________

It just doesn't seem right .....

Yn calling just twice when she calls for like a billion times dying and crying for Taehyung ti come back soon.

Pouring her soul out of the feeling of being apart from her beloved.

Taehyung's eyebrows cocked up and arms wrapped around himself in the cold whether.

It was 6:39....

He took his phone out and decided to talk to Yn about her wierd behaviour.

The phone rang once.twice.thrice.
But no response at all.

It's almost impossible for Yn to not pickup when it's him.

He gulped and tried again. But again no one answered. It hit him soon and he called his so called mother.

The phone rang for a while and and was soon answered. Sighing he spoke up in a descent sweet voice opposite of what he normally uses.

Taehyung- Ummm mom??

Ji-woo- Yes son go ahead.

Taehyung- Yn isn't pick up perhaps you know why?

Ji-woo- Yh she is sleeping actually we were dancing a few minutes before and then she fell asleep just a moment ago. Do you want me to wake her up?

Even though Ji-woo confirmed but still the settled anxiety didn't even budge even a slightest.

Taehyung- Not wake her up but atleast show me her face.

Ji-woo on the other side gulped hard and released a soft Hmm.

Taehyung dismissed the call and was ready to see his lovely little wife. A smile on his face but a troubled expression on his face.

It wasn't just today but by past two weeks that he's feeling as if his dear wife isn't okay.

There isn't a lot time for him to leave. Still he isn't calm at all.

Ji-woo video called and his heart came back to its normal speed. Her face was innocently sleeping like always but little did he know that Jennie and Ji-woo purposely kept her face clean out of bruises .

Her complete body was bruised beside her hands and a bit of legs to hide their deeds from the love dipped Kim Taehyung.

They knew once Taehyung knows they are dead but they had everything planned on purpose.

Jennie stepped forward when Taehyung quit staring and went back to his work cutting the call.

She let the iron rod drop on floor from what she hit Yn before to make her unconscious to make it look as if she was sleeping.

Ji-woo- It's alright for now but what about Taehyung?? He will kill us when he comes back-

Jennie- Oh my dear mother-in-law do you think I am this much of a fool to never think about this before?

Ji-woo- But what have you planned?

Jennie- Just sit back and play the role of chilling I'll do the brainwork.

Ji-woo- I trust you daughter.

Their stupid conversation halted when they heard a loud groan.

They looked beside them at Yn who just got her concious back. Jennie cleared her throat and kicked into yn's throat.

Yn cough loudly and screamed Taehyung's name loud at the pain rushing to her head when Ji-woo hit her with the iron rod.

Yn- TAEHYUNG!!! HELP ME LOVE!!

Jennie- The fuck you calling love??

Yn- Please leave me.

Jennie- On one condition... Leave my Taehyung and take your respective leave.

The Yn who was pleading for mercy a second before now had her beautiful eyes filled with hate and anger .

Anger so extreme that made Jennie gulp and scared to death.

Yn's soft eyes turning to dark and scary as fuck ready to eyes murder Jennie didn't took even a single second.

Her sweet innocent face turned to a killing machine devil face. Jennie was terrified bu the Duality but kept quiet knowing Yn's hands and legs were securely tied.

Yn- Do me something, i cry. Down me and I'll please but claim MY husband I won't leave you alive able to walk on you waxed malnutritioned legs you little plastic.

Jennie- Being perfect doesn't mean plastic.

Yn- Being perfect doesn't even mean being boney skeleton.

Jennie- The boobless bitch got the strength to bark?

Yn- Atleast I didn't have a transplant.

Ji-woo- HOE !! HOW DARE YOU???

Yn- And you- sorry but please I don't wanna say anything to elders.

Ji-woo- YH YH MORON'S WIFE!! AND A SLUT HERSELF-

Yn- Woah calm down there wrinkled grandma.

Ji-woo- YOU-

Jennie- Let this bitch be. She's gonna loose everything anyways.

______________

Taehyung who was sitting professionally over the office table heard a knock on the door. He allowed the arrival and found one of his employee.

The employee handed a envelope. Opening it up he slid his fingers inside to feel pictures inside??

He pulled the pictures out and his world stopped....

It was yn....

With a guy kissing him.....

The other-

Hugging him.....

His shaking fingers and teary eyes didn't wanted to encounter the last one but flipped it over to see....

Yn sleeping naked with a guy....

...................K.......T......H....................