"My past"

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I didn't knew what to do at this point. I was kidnapped, by four guys. They tied me to a chair. I had no idea how long will it take for them to come back. Last time those guys visited me was 2 days ago when they feed me a banana
And just like that I am hungry since 2 days . These crackheads give me water jut 2 times a day.

It was all dark and gloomy when I heard the door swiftly open and a small cute boy appeared out of nowhere. I flinched with a confused face . He slowly started walking towards me as his steps were getting close I was just getting lost in his unbelievable yet adorable looks.

So unreal just like an angel fallen from heaven . His delicate hands untied the ropes off my wrist and ankle . Just when he was done the door swift open as he picked me running from the back door .

He kept running for so long with me in his arms . And that was when a young girl fell for a guy at one sight.

He soon dropped me infront of my house . I wondered how he knew but soon he said .

??-We study in the same school actually my brother was walking by the alley when he heard you shouting for help. He told me and I couldn't sit back without helping you.

I blushed and look down
Soon I slowly lean forward to kiss his cheeks . Now it was his time to blush. I ran back home giggling.

Taehyung- Yaah atleast tell me your name please. Aish......

......................
Taehyung- Please tell your name .
Yn- Why you wanna know huh??
Taehyung- I don't know but I just felt like knowing the name of the most beautiful girl alive...
Yn- Yaah stop we are in a class right now....

Right now I was talking to Taehyung who was standing outside the window whisper talking to me skipping his own class.

..........................
Taehyung- YAAH YOU BASTARD !!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER ... HUH!!!
Boy- Taehyung sunbae~nim sorry . I promise I won't.
Taehyung- Who taught you this dirty stuff at this age huh!!!
Boy- Aah it hurts..
Taehyung- You are just 13 how can you be like this misbehaving with your own classmate..

Yn- Taetae oppa leave him please -sob-...
Taehyung- Yes my sweetie... Did he hurt you too...
Yn- Yes on my tummy...
Taehyung- *gulp* tummy??
Yn- Yeah
Taehyung- Show me !!
Yn- H..h..how??
Taehyung- Just show it fast sweetie...

I didn't knew anything very well back then so I just lifted my shirt up as we were in an empty class. He slowly kissed over the bruised rib of mine as my eyes automatically closed . If this is wrong for a girl and boy why it feels so good.

He pulled my shirt back down . As he picked me bridal style and took me to school medical room. The nurse treat me.

Soon we were out as he pulled me closer hugging me tightly. Keeping his head on my shoulder . Licking it??? It was wierd but it felt amazing .

×××××××××××××Present×××××××××

My tae. So beautiful since the start gives me butterflies with his every touch. Oh god I miss his touches already . Fuck my life I had to move to Canada the same day at evening.

That boy didn't even knew my name . Did I really change that much that he can't even recognise me a little bit. Oh god . I really wanna tell him I am his sweetie.

Taehyung- Ynnnnn!!!
Yn- Coming..

I went downstairs to find him sitting in the living room with a man sitting across him .

Taehyung- You may take her...
Yn- W.... what???
Jackson- Sure!! thanks for such a beautiful gift.

I just smiled with my tears running down from my cheeks . That Jackson guy was looking at me intensely with a smirk on his face .

I very well knew that begging won't help . I knew he would regret every single moment of this scene after knowing the truth.

Taehyung's POV×××××××××××××××

After whatever happened flashbacks started hitting me . That girl who left me and never came I tried to find her but couldn't. Those touches I gave her but she didn't lay a single word like yn didn't . But why I am comparing her to yn. I even tried to have a relationship again.

That girl too, Jennie , I loved her with my whole heart just lije my SWEETIE but she never made me feel like my sweetie did but I still loved Jennie . Again ?? I am not loosing my heart to somebody.

I had a lot in my mind when Jackson came clearly annoying the heck out of me. Out of nowhere he asked for yn. I didn't knew what he meant but he soon threw a bag full of money.

I low-key understood what he meant. Was it a chance to let her go. This way can i stop those feelings I am catching for her??

Jackson- Sell yn to me!! And have all this money.

Taehyung- Why does she worth so much to you??

Jackson- You must be crazy to not understand her beauty but she caught my eyes from that party.

Taehyung- I don't care... take her.

My heart was beating at his highest pace . This much effect she developed over me in such a small time???

After I called her she came looking like pure angel she is . After I asked Jackson to take her I felt a pang in my heart. I wanted to stop her . Why?? When she said ..

Yn- Y..you wanna let me go again??

Again?? What she mean....

Yn- I'll forever love you my taetae . I promise.... -smile-

Taetae???No....
This can't be. No she is not her. Oh my brain stop playing with my poor heart please.

She took a gun from Jackson's waist band and shoot?? I closed my eyes thinking I was the target but there was a man of Jackson who had a gun pointed on me.

Jackson started dragging her along him . At this point her face was just inch away . She stretched herself out of the pain Jackson's hold on her hair gave her and kissed my cheek and Jackson pulled her along him . The war started as my men surround me to protect . Even if Jackson was a mafia but still my men were better trained. I wasn't in my sense yet to realise anything...

I stood there frozen . Huh!!
Yn what are you doing to me ?? Wasn't this what I wanted??? To protect myself from repeating whatever happened before. Protect me from "My past"

********************************