"love him forever"

Doctor- Well I am sorry I can't tell you the main reason it's just feed him these medicines and if you can then try to make Mr. Kim stop talking his old medications. Thank you I may leave.

Yn- Stop right there on your tracks doctor and don't you dare take a single step. I want you to tell whats wrong with the medications and why did he got unconscious??

Doctor- Ma'am I am seriously sorry. Sadly I am forbidden to....by Mr.kim himself.

Yn- Shut up and spill the beans right now. *Sigh* listen doc I am just freaking out at this point Please tell me what's going on. -puppy eyes-

Doctor- Okay...so before you were in hospital did you ever noticed any very disturbing or scary act by Mr. Kim??

Yn- Y..yeah...I once witnessed him .....ummm...

Doctor- I know killing people in the most brutal way and enjoying every moment. He is a psycho and he doesn't have any control over himself but after he got to know who you are he didn't wanted you to get hurt or be scared of him so he took medicines to control his temper and his Psychoistic activities.

Yn- *teary eyes* huh??

Doctor- Well single dose would not do much so he took double doses for you and that is kiling him inside. If he doesn't stop I can't guarantee his life.

Yn's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the doctor finished his words I dropped on the ground and let a river of tears flow through my eyes.

He risked his life just so I wouldn't get scared??! I rushed towards him who was lying on the bed with a pale face.I layed beside him went into the covers and cried my lungs out  in his embrace.

Later after 2 hours of crying and sobbing tae woke up as he groaned.

Taehyung- Baby?? Why are you crying?h..hey who made you cry huh?? Tell me what happened??

Yn- You made me -sob- cry...

Taehyung- Did I said something wrong??? Huh tell me everything.

Yn- Why did you take these medicines?? Are you crazy?? Didn't you thought even for once that what I would have done if you di...!
Taetae why????

Taehyung- I am sorry....-crying- it's just I didn't wanted you to get hurt by me. I ...I am a monster. I didn't wanted you to know my other side that's -sob- why I took high dose of those meds.

Yn- Do you trust me when I say I love you??

Taehyung- *nods* yes

Yn- Then know one thing my love isn't that fake that I would hate you just for your true identity and some hurtful words. I am willing to stay with you in your hard times. I love you so much that even if death do us apart I would still seek for your embrace and will even return from heaven. I give you my swear if you ever took those medicines you'll find me dead and I MEAN IT.....

Taehyung- I am sorry babygirl but I can't ...I don't want to hurt you . I...I lose control over myself when I am not on meds and I..it would turn ugly if I come back to my psycho self.

Yn- I DON'T FUCKING CARE..... JUST DON'T YOU DARE KIM TAEHYUNG YOU WILL FACE THE MOST DANGEROUS SIDE OF MINE IF YOU TOOK THOSE PILLS......

Taehyung- Alright fine I won't... Just Promise you won't leave me after I become my true self.