"His yn"

All the stars turn red . The moon went dull and the river went dry. The greenery in their life went barren.

Yn wouldn't eat, sleep, talk, walk. She is shut. Shut into her little space where all lies are her miseries and pain. She sees it again and again every moment.

She feels him again and again every day. What is she suppose to do when it's embedded in her.

When the fear isn't infront of her but in her head and you can't get rid of your mind.

Same goes to Taehyung he hasn't forgot a single thing and he too doesn't eat.

Both currently look like dead buried corpses. Jimin meanwhile was busy taking care of both.

He was breaking apart too but it doesn't mean that he would turn grieved too.

He had no other option left now. Someone needs to be down at the topic now. It's getting out of their hands now.

Jimin sighed before walking into Taehyung's room. He found him nowhere around but his vision went to the open door of the bathroom.

He sprinted towards the bathroom and saw him laying naked in the bath tub with his arms laying leisure in the front.

His chest was supposed by the corner of the tub as he had a lighter in his hands. His eyes were stuck on the lit fire as if it was the most amusing thing to exist.

The fire danced as his finger circled around the heat. Jimin dropped the tray of food at the entrance and ran to Taehyung as he started burning his own hand.

Jimin went to Taehyung and threw the lighter off somewhere. Taehyung looked up at him and Jimin slapped him across the face making his lip bleed.

Taehyung locked the blood off and gave a creepy smirk . He was chuckling to himself like a kid but suddenly stood up and slap Jimin back.

Jimin fell on his back outside the bathroom. The intensity of his slap made Jimin's jaw almost disable.

That was the only moment from so long that there was any emotion in his eyes.

It was never ment to be this way. He started feeling, he started living but it always has to get broken.

Now he was like the star in the sky which is always there but hides itself in the moonlight. Cause everyone wants to see the beautiful moon not a weak broken star.

Jimin stood up and smirked as he gripped Taehyung's neck. And said something that was just enough to bring the colorful side of his.

Jimin- Do you know why that moron of a pig was able to touch your wife?? Because he never had this slap smashing his skull into pieces. That dick of a dog is roaming free somewhere still fantasizing your wife under him

Taehyung- THAN WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO DO?? I AM WATCHING MY YN FALL APART EVERYDAY INFRONT OF ME!!

Jimin- You are suppose to free Yn!! Free her from the fear of his return. You need to kill him!!

Taehyung- What do you think?? THAT I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT ?? I DID!! BUT I HAD LOST MYSELF!! I can't do it anymore. I want to just die and be free of this shit.

Jimin- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BE FREE?? ARE YOU PLANNING TO LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE IN PAIN?? DO SOMETHING YOU DICKHEAD!!! BRING BACK THAT FREAKIN PSYCHOPATH THAT I HAD ASKED YOU TO LEAVE SOMEWHERE!!

Taehyung- How?? And why??

Jimin- Because the only way to move on is to get rid of this shit. And thus you have to get satisfied of taking revenge.

______________

Yn looked up at the ceiling while clutching the covers. She shivered once again as the pictorial memory of her clutching the bedsheets that day played again.

She let goes the cover and sobs again. She was never known to cry in taehyung's watch but he himself was lost.

The only way possible to make him smile was to forget about her own miseries and smile for him, reach out to his cheeks and kiss his tears away.

But the pain in her own chest was able to take off her breath away.

She gulped again trying to calm her sobs down. The pain in her throat due to soreness of continuous crying by the hideous day hurts with every sob.

But her cry was cut down when the door busted smashed on the ground ripped off its hinges as she had locked it for the past 2 days.

Yn's heartbeat almost froze but the sudden shock turned to louder cries as her brain took the fact that it was rather Taehyung that was now walking towards her.

Taehyung- Don't you love me anymore??

But the precious doll of his that was loved by him which such purity and had been taken care of ever so gently just kept crying.

His soul almost took off to heaven when he saw her. Her rheumy eyes looking so dull and red, the blackened lips from the blood that flowed that night .

The quivering pale hands and the lifeless face with just tear stains , eyebags and dark circles . It was just too much for a soul emersed in the pure pond of eternal love and belonging.

Taehyung saw the emergence in her veins to somehow react to reach to his embrace. Yn was moving and he sure knew it that she wants to reach upto his presence.

He waits and sees that Yn sits up weakly as her bones click from sudden movement after a time.

But as she tries to support her weight over her own feat she jerks back immediately cause of no strength and power to be able to run to her love.

Taehyung doesn't care crying standing at the door so he runs to embrace her before she feels guilty to fail .

He pats her back with pure passion and affection ad he just whisper in her ear.

Taehyung - My dear moon, I'll love you forever no matter who you are, what you are . You are never different cause even at that one time when the moon changes its colour to dark yellow. Moon is still the most beautiful body in the sky.

He sure knew now what to do. He found his way back. The alley is dark and scary but the way back to his home. His Yn....

____________ K___T___H____________