"I can be"

Yn's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everything is fucked up....
I am fucked up and that kim Taehyung.... he has become the devil himself.

Cold

Heartless

Scary

He is everything but something hasn't changed and never would.
My love for him the devotion and faith I have in him.

I still worship him and forever would. I vowed to stay by his side forever and I never break promises.

Yn- Ummm.... daddy I have prepared your breakfast and your outfit too.....

God this guy.....

He was standing infront of the vanity with his messy black locks resting so majestically on his beautiful pale forehead. His bare chest rising and falling with the breaths he was taking.

Water drops glistening under the sunlight sneaking from the foldes of curtain. I was visibly drooling over his well built body. My eyes stop at the white towel freely hung at his waist protecting my eyes to go where my hands are itching to go.

Oh lord I am such a slut for Kim Taehyung.....

I didn't notice when his steps started reducing the distance between us . Soon I felt a pair of strong arms circling my waist.

His hands raised to my head and I felt him applying a soft force making my right cheek come in contact of his hard chest.

Taehyung- My wife can do more than staring.....

I smirked and started giving Butterfly kisses. I looked up to see his reaction and he was smirking wide. My hands went up to the back of his neck and giving a soft massage.

I parted my lips fanning my hot breath on the flesh of his chest and he shivered . My toungue made its way through my parted lips as I gave a bold lick on his adams apple.

I licked every single water drop on his chest.... then his tiddies...soon his torso and my treasure hunt stopped at the rim of the towel....

I looked up to meet his dark chocolate eyes shimmering with lust and the thing I was looking for past few weeks ....

Love

I smiled wide and his slender index finger went inside the tuck towel and ease out the knot at the end of towel as he pulled out the corner and the towel fell down infront of my eyes.

My eyes widened the more he seems calm trust me inside he isn't . That needy??? Despite being that needy not even a single flash of lust is visible on his well sculpted face.

Yn- Want me to ease out your pain??

Taehyung- Yes princess.....

I smiled at him biting my lips and kneeled down on my knees placing a kiss on his lower stomach.

And took his boner inside my mouth licking it, trying my best to make him feel warm and he moaned . The minute his deep voice moaned my name butterflies went wild inside my tummy and whole body was shook along with my mind getting numb.

Bobbing my head up and down I sucked along giving his dick the pleasure he deserves . I knew tae appreciate it as he kept moaning my name.

I stopped my actions and a last time moaned letting the vibration reach to him as he released a shaky breath.

He held my arms and pulled me up to meet his gaze looking at me with such passion and love . I could see the whole universe in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.