"Sweeter than revenge"

Tears streaming down my cheeks and pain throbbing in my heart. I was strangled on taehyung's thighs as he tried to feed me .

His own eyes looking dull and his face nonchalantly trying to force a smile .

Did I even deserve being treated like this?? Was I really what Jackson told me?? A slut? Worthless??

I haven't been eating by the past week. I haven't been talking the past week. I haven't been smiling by the past week. And maybe I could continue the same but should I?? Because he doesn't eat too. He doesn't talk too. He doesn't smile too.

He never sleeps . He wakes up all night just because I wake up shivering and screaming at intervals. He would be then there awake kissing my pain away and sleeping me off to sleep again.

I wants to forget everything and make him happy again. These days I had realised that he never had lied when he said that his happiness was me. I saw the emotions behind those words, i really did.

Taehyung- Baby.. say aaaa!!

I just shook my head looking somewhere else clutching to the fiber of his black sweatshirt.

Taehyung- Nothing works this way princess. You had your last meal yesterday in evening dear. Could you please eat some?? For me?

I let go of his shirt and tried to stand up when his warm grip circled around my wrist. I fell on his lap and he engulfed me into his arms again ever so effortlessly.

Taehyung- Eat now if you want me to eat.

I still didn't said anything.

Feeling his grip on my waist I shudder when his fingers circled around my abdomen.

Kissing me, his lips kept on tugging my lower lip. Soon he stopped before taking a dip of mango juice infront us.

Smashing his lips onto mine again he crew my lips open by his toungue letting the juice pass into my mouth.

I took all the juice in as he dive his face into the crook of my neck while brushing my lips with bread in his hands . I ate it all too. He kept on leaving beautiful violet marks on my neck as he fed me.

Does this mean I could get my pain lost in Taehyung??

He soon stopped placing me on the sofa at the living room before he walked to the stairs.

I was watching his weak frame from behind while he stumbled a bit before clutching his head.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion but eyes widened when I saw his collapse onto the floor....
Unconscious.

No words came out my mouth. I stood up running to his unconscious body. I took his head on my lap . My eyes fell on his peaceful face. Peaceful after a long time. He seems calm unlike he stays nowadays 24/7.

__________

I was still in the room and the doctor had left an hour before. Jimin oppa was checking taehyung's fever. It was still high.

The doctor said the reason was stress and him starving himself for long.

He had continued with some wierd knowledge later. He said that Taehyung has his depression and anxiety back again.

How come I never knew he had depression??

I looked at Jimin oppa. It looked as if he had a numerous words to pass like water throught a river full of calmness.

Was he angry?? At me??

Jimin- Did you not just realised what just happened??

Oppa??? My oppa?? Just gave me a bitter look?!

Jimin- Yn I am not blaming you!

His eyes softened as if he read my mind.

Jimin- Yn he is loosing himself. He'll die if this continues the same way of life. Dear he loves you a lot and the guilt of not being able to protect you twice is killing him. Do you understand me ??

I nod my head, my eyes stuck on taehyung's peaceful and calm features under those eyebags and other signs of weakness.

Jimin- He is dying inside Yn. I know you do too. He can't cute you and you can't cure him. You both have to cure each other. Open you eyes Yn and look at him for a while. You'll see his pain and I bet that's what will cure you.

Jimin oppa left with tears flowing from his eyes. My quivering hands and legs took my sobbing self towards his pale body .

I sat at the edge of the bed and that's when I realised what I had left behind. A broken Taehyung who was trying to help me out to ease but I shut him off. Meanwhile he hurt himself and I never knew.

I smiled as he stared at his face. It felt as if I had seen his face after ages. I peck his forehead and his temperature which has risen to a great extent, needled me to my extent.

A tear slipped off my eyes to his cheeks. I felt his weak state murmuring my name. All he sees is me. Despite being in this much pain he still chants my name like a prayer.

I rolled his black shirt to his elbows. I saw prominent fresh and old scars of cut. I took his hand caressing where lie the fresh wounds over his knuckles. It seemed as if the new were above some old wounds.

He maybe weak but he still chuckled before pulling his hand and hiding it under the duvet wrapping the corner of it around his hand as if securing his pain away from my sight.

My quivering lips took his pale hands into mine . I unwrapped the sheets from his hands before pecking his knuckles which hand dried blood on them.

Yn- And what am I suppose to consider this love?!

Taehyung giggled before wipping his fresh hot tears.

Taehyung- My baby spoke to me after a long time . I don't think I wanna answer this.

Yn- ANSWER ME. NOW!!

Taehyung- Princess every moment hurts me like hell when I realise I still hadn't killed that motherfucker. I just couldn't stand the fact that the bitch who planned my reason of life to suffer and the slut who gave you fractures and wounds all over you body and inside as well are alive and breathing the same air as us .

I cried. I cried along him. For an hour or maybe more. My head on his chest and arms around his torso. His head above mine and arms around my waist .

We cried out all our pain. Finally later we were pulled apart by Jimin oppa. He made me sit and eat and Taehyung went to take a bath.

I insisted to help him but he said that his health is half cured seeing my smile.

Author P.O.V

Taehyung flipped his wet black hair back as he looked into the mirror. His red eyes for the first time in days were not because of crying but anger.

He took his phone from his previous lower and dialled a number he's been waiting to call for .

Taehyung- I have something to tell you. It's about Yn and the reason why didn't respond by the past few days .

Eunwoo- Go ahead I am listening.
.......

____________ K___T___H____________