"semi final"

His car racing on the wide road.

The rest of his crew keeping up their pace just behind him

They had tracked down Jackson's location. He was right where nobody thought he would be.

But something was fishy about everything what was Jackson suppose to do with overseas trading when Taehyung was looking for him.

Meanwhile Yn who was worried if Jackson spills the details. If he did Taehyung might get to know that Jennie was involved in too . She wasn't afraid of Jennie but how Taehyung would react after listening her name in this matter.

She was hesitant to name Jennie when Taehyung asked the details.

But Taehyung got fuelled when she told everything Jackson did.

He was on tracking Jackson down by the past two days and now he finally got his traces.

Taehyung's eyes screamed his anger and everything he has been holding ever since.

He wasn't in any situation to know what he was doing and his surroundings.

He was now a half hour away from his house leaving his heart all by herself with Jimin.

His mind whispered the details of his throbbing dismay and pain residing all into his body.

Jackson didn't even knew what was coming towards ...or did he?

________________ KTH ____________

I know it's been ages since I posted. Also this chapter was comparatively very small. Sadly this was the second last chapter and we all have to sadly bid this series goodbye . 

Happily my two other books are doing very well and I appreciate your support.

For more Kim Taehyung you can look forward to..
My other book Lucifer.
As Taehyung a Greek god... Which he already is but a literal one...

I'll appreciate your support on my other books too...

Thanks for being there!!!