"Farewell"

It was a matter of seconds when Jennie pulled out her gun and placed it over In-yeop's head. He looked at her amused at her feisty side. That's what always attracted hum to her. Her fearless state but most frightened mind. He wasn't yet just not attracted he was devoted to her.

She never loved him but he loved her with all his might. He wanted to fix her to the beautiful soul she was but she never wanted to be fix. It wasn't his fault, was it?

In-yeop had knocked the gun off her hand and hugged Jennie. No matter how much she ran away from him and into taehyung's arms, she knew, knew that Inyeop was her home but she never wanted to. She loved one and always will. Till she die.

Her shaking hands went to back of her pocket as he had hugged her. Her blurry tear stained eyes looked at his live eyes for the last time. Taking a last heavy breath he said-

In-yeop- I loved you and will forever. If this hits your head to understand where you are going wrong then I will accept it from your hands, death. Do it love. Remember, always loved you and will watch over you from heaven.

How did he knew she was about to stab him?? She furrowed her eyebrows, is she suppose to stab the only person that took her in when her only father kicked her out . Or when her mother cursed and never looked back because she wanted money of her new stepfather.

Did Hwang Inyeop deserve this??

Must she really??

No, she shouldn't.

She can't.

No.

But she saw Taehyung walking away. Probably back to Yn. Does this mean that she is suppose to stay with Inyeop and Yn gets to take Taehyung??

The Taehyung she always loved. The Taehyung that wiped her tears when she felt lonely. The Taehyung that use to brighten her day just by his mare smile when they were young. The Taehyung that use to let her hug him and lay her head on his chest when her mother never cared that she was afraid of sleeping alone.

Her Taehyung??

Something itched her hand and she stabbed In-yeop at the same moment. He didn't even groan. Keeping her tight and secure in his arm he kept kissing her head continuously as tears kept falling from his eyes.

He didn't stop kissing her head continuously as if making up to the rest of the kisses he wouldn't be able to give her after his death.

He leaned a bit closed to her ear as he took a deep breath .

In-yeop- This isn't right Jennie. The thought process and the state you are in is wrong. Ask yourself, do you love Taehyung?? If you do then why do you want to drag him to you even if he doesn't want? If you love him then why can't you see him happy with Yn?? Did you do right by stabbing me, love? Don't you see love in my eyes? What you see in my eyes is love or the hatered you see in Taehyung's eyes is love?? Would I've cherished you or will Taehyung will?? Even if you killed Yn will Taehyung love you?? Would you love me if I killed Taehyung?? No right? So will he?

It all hit her at once. No he wouldn't love her even if she killed Yn. No, not at all. She wouldn't love anyone else even if Taehyung died. Yes, Inyeop loved her. More than her own mother . Taehyung hated her. In-yeop cherished her all the way. Broke every neck that snap at her calling her a lunatic or psycho.

In-yeop took care of her all these years. She never loved him but he always adored her. Dedicated her life to her. She looked at Inyeop in the eyes .

Jennie- Inyeop... I-

Her eyes widened as his hands went limp and he fell to the ground. He gave her his smile that always melted her even if she was angry. His beautiful eyes that always made her wonder that if Taehyung really is the most ethereal creature or was it secretly Inyeop, eyes closed.