"Unknown "

Yn- T-t-taehyung??

??- Sorry love it's someone better!!

Yn- Huh??

That's when she fell into the darkness probably because her body was exhausted enough due to the shit taking place from such a long time.

Yes the one who was holding her felt like Taehyung. Big bulky body and hardened firm arms but no....

It didn't smelled like Taehyung and she felt it all over her body that he wasn't her beloved husband.

Instead the touch felt similar as of she had felt them before too. As if she was touched by these fingers but in a different matter.

_________________

Taehyung- Yh go and put up the files on the respective reception Mr. Jeon will pick it up himself.

P.A- But sir-

Taehyung- SHUT YOUR SHIT UP AND DO AD I SAY OKAY??

P.A- Sure sir ... I m sorry.

Taehyung- Leave- ...

The P.A left with an embarrassed face knowing that Taehyung didn't meant any of this but how??

He was one of Jackson's spy and was sent over to look over Taehyung and h re kept reporting about everything related to Taehyung.

The spy named bambam sneak his vision into the key hole and saw Taehyung crying with those pictures in his hands.

He dialled his phone to Jackson instantly to report him that the work is long done.

_______________

Jackson was sitting on the bed half layed against the headboard while staring at the beauty he was craving for years.

He was caressing her hairs as he kept tucking her soft silky hairs behind her ear.

Bambam- Sir he is crying holding the pictures.

Jackson- WHAT?? How bad?

Bambam- As if his life depends on it-

Jackson- Okay it's wierd that i m saying this but.. I am so damn happy that my old bestie is crying.

Bambam- Y-y-yes okay bye ...

____________

Yn opened her eyes not knowing she was about to regret staying alive.

Yn- J-j-jackson oppa??

She knew him cause she saw him many times in the school times with Taehyung. They used to be best buddies then what made him do that??

Yn-Oppa? Why?

Jackson- Because i freakin love you my sweetheart. He said with a straight face and a mysterious smile.

Yn- Huh!

Jackson- All of us had a crush on you but Taehyung got you. You left and we decided to never talk about you ever again. I was informed you came back but addressed as Kim Yn instead Hwang Yn.

Jackson explained while caressing her hairs with pure love and adoration.

Yn- But oppa you know i love Taehyung and never would be anybody else's. She spoke with knitted eyebrows and weak voice.

Jackson- I know it babygirl. But who said I want you to love me ??

__________________

Taehyung who was trying to call Yn was somehow a bit angry not being able to reach her.

Taehyung - First she barely calls me then she speaks just a mare hello and did you eat then declines the calls. Now she freakin doesn't even pick up.
The fact that those pictures showed up exactly at the point when I was feeling low and that message the other day just makes so sense.
Is she really cheating on me??

_________________

Jimin- Yh Soobin just grab the latest fes about the report and ask Somi to prepare her interview from that.

Soobin- Okay hyung .

Jimin- I am going to buy some mochi okay??

Soobin- Mochi??

Jimin- I don't know i just feel like .

Soobin- But-

Jimin- Bye!!

Jimin was soon at his favourite restaurant from which he always orders his special mochi.

He pays the money and grabs a token. Later receives the packet and grabs it cautiously with a smile.

He turns around but collides into a manly frame making his mochi go crushed.

Jimin- Aaaww man my mochi !!!Don't you see where your goin- Eunwoo??

Eunwoo- Oh hi hyung.

Jimin- Shut up and FREAKING LEAVE!!

Eunwoo- But wh-

Jimin- Why?? You raped my cousin sister and you have the audacity to ask why??

Eunwoo- Ra- What?? And me? Yn?? Are you fucking crazy??

Jimin- No you are!! I thought you loved her but I guess there was nothing more than lust.

Eunwoo- You very well know that I actually do love her and rape?? When did that happen??

Jimin- Yn came crying to Taehyung and she told that you!! YOU!!

Eunwoo- Yh me??

Jimin- I don't know she just took your name last before fainting and the doctor exclaimed her to be touched.

Eunwoo- The last time I met her was months ago.

Jimin- Exactly it's been a long time that happened.

Eunwoo- Why didn't you tell me??

Jimin- Because yn took your name last and we completely ignored the topic so that the trauma would vanish from her head.

Eunwoo- That day....

And he told everything to Jimin. That day Eunwoo met Yn just because he once wanted to see her before leaving seoul.

He met her and talked to her . Meanwhile yn was just death glaring him because of Eunwoo before trying to drug Taehyung into disability to walk.

Well the drug was never told about to Taehyung and Yn because he was afraid to loose them both he had his own reasons to do so.

So later when he turned around and walked into an ally as they met in the streets. A man came with a mask all black and grabbed yn.

He raped her and took her virginity and that's when the broken yn came to Taehyung's office that day.

Jimin- So you never did anything ??

Eunwoo- Never!! You know me right??

Jimin- Yes me and Taehyung didn't beleive either.

______________

Taehyung was still thinking about the message ....
it said-

Unknown-

I know yn doesn't call you often anymore. And why will she when she had me?? I've had enough of her claiming herself as Kim Yn when she dates me. I agreed to this stupid marital affair because I loved her. I so freakin do but I just want you to tell that either you divorce her and save your reputation or you see her drift apart from her fake love infront of your eyes.
You didn't believe me right?? Do you remember when you guys first had "it"?? She never bleeded. Why?? I was her first.

_____________K .....T.....H____________