"Trapped"

Yn- Daddy.......

Taehyung- Yes yn -cold-

Yn- Daddy can we go out tonight??

Taehyung-I am busy....

Yn's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I went to his study room where he was doing some work. This guy wasn't even looking up while talking to me. Gosh just wait and watch Kim Taehyung you'll soon have your eyes on me.

I went back to our room trying to find something to 'wear'. I smirked with pride and wore something 'good'. I decided to enjoy a bit in the pool at the back and why not I always had dreamt of an inbuilt pool.

 I decided to enjoy a bit in the pool at the back and why not I always had dreamt of an inbuilt pool

Okay so I wore my bathing suit letting my hairs fall down as I wore a bathrobe above.

I went to Ta- I mean daddy again ....god this guy .

Yn- Daddy??

Taehyung- Hmmmm -stern voice-

Yn- I am going to swim in the pool for a while okay??.

Taehyung- Alright fine go..

And..... I smirked knowing that he'll follow back when it'll hit him.
I dashed to the pool.

Taehyung's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was going up on my work at my laptop when it hit me. Yn ... swiming pool.... swimming.... bathing suit...Fuck!!!!

I am sure she was expecting attention but little did she know that my disease wasn't this raw to hit me easy.

I ran to our the back of our house leading into an indoor caged swimming pool where my mens were standing outside with the big glass shutter open.

And indeed those hungry morons were eyeing my beautiful lady. I didn't thought twice as I held her wrist in the most tightest grip ever I used on her.

Her wet skin was making it hard to create friction so I picked her bridal style leading my room . Throwing her on the bed harshly.

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°