"Wet dreams"

Yn shifted to the other side as she jerked up sitting off her sleeping position due to one and only thing.

Hours ago when she called her beloved husband, her call was picked by Taehyung's secretary and she got to know that he slept due to tiredness.

She didn't wanted to disturb his sleep as she felt bad for being Taehyung this tired that he slept early which he possibly can never do .

And now she was the one suffering as she can never sleep without taehyung's blissful voice singing her to sleep.

She sighed as she stood up to grab the bottle of water but to her dear disease of forgetting stuff, she forgot to bring the water bottle upstairs.

She mentally cursed herself as she started whining stomping her feets while mumbling inaudible nonsense to distract herself from the dark.

She is damn a scaredy cat when it come to walk into dark. She took a heavy breath as she patted her shoulder and walked downstairs with her wobbling legs.

Finally reaching the kitchen she quickly grabbed the bottle and hugged it closer to her chest.

Looking left and right continuously she heard loud lady laughs.

She froze on her spot and sweats started forming over her forehead as she gulped before walking towards the source of sounds.

She ended up at the backyard which was way more darker and yn's goosebumps came out as the cold wind brushed her skin.

Gulping continuously she took another step further but stop when she realised the voice to be of her mother-in-law.

She sighed being completely relaxed as she turned to leave again when she heard.

Ji-woo- Whatever kiddo just take care of yourself and trust me you will make your what's yours..... Yh don't worry your property is only yours ....... Alright bye take care Jen.

Yn's body went all cold as her eyes shut close at the name. Jen??? As in Jennie??? Taehyung's ex??

But ji-woo won't talk to a backstabber bitch who cheated her son right???

Maybe yn was overthinking. She shook her head as it wasn't clear that it was really Jennie.

She ran into her bed as she huff loudly getting comfortable for sleep with a pout.

Her day got ruined at the mare thought of Taehyung's ex cause she had seen him fighting for her .

The way Taehyung stopped himself at the first time they were about to do it. That's what she thinks...

Taehyung stopped because he didn't wanted to cheat his sweetie which was yn herself.

He never even did it further with Jennie too just because he loved yn a lot.

But why the heck is she even thinking about this shit. Taehyung loves only yn so much that even infinity sounds so FUCKING USELESS.

Right??

She mentally slapped her at doubting his love even for a second.

Closing her eyes she later back as an idea popped in her mind.

She smirked as she grabbed a hoodie which Taehyung wears way too often and hugged it.

Pulling the silk sheets over her petite figure she closed her eyes again.

Her chest raised up and down as she took a deep breath relaxing her tensed muscles.

She saw different vibrant colours decorating a tent like white curtains area on which she was lying with the love of her existence.

She was doing what she use to do in her teenage years when she she would imagine young tae in a different imaginary world holding her close to himself just before she sleeps.

The difference was now Taehyung had well built body and face now . He looks just like a prince charming who was tilting his face to the side snuggling in like a baby.

He shoved his face between yn's naked chest making her giggle. She giggled in real life as well at her wild imagination.

She stopped chuckling in a flash and got serious in concentrating her imagination .

As per her last vision she was on the all white bed and she was laying naked with Taehyung.

She was chuckling as Taehyung was mumbling inaudible love confessions making her skin vibrate and she was getting wet just at the thought of his hot breath fanning over her breasts.

He licked her boobs as he pulled up himself sitting beside her. He threw away the blanket admiring yn's sin crossing body.

She was breathing heavily making Taehyung lean down picking her up. She support her body on her knees.

Taehyung lean closer to yn cupping her hip bone . Leaning down he rubbed his cheeks on yn's hard left boob all ready for him .

He slapped yn's ass making her boobs jiggle along. He was looking at her body with such fascination and lust making her melt into extreme pleasure.

He pushed her and she fell down on her back meanwhile Taehyung pulled apart her legs wide by his knees.

Without any permission or warnings he went wild over her pussy inserting his toungue in and out animalistically fast.

She was a moaning mess and her dear thoughts came to a stop as Taehyung insert his hard erection inside at one thrust.

She screamed loud his name making him throw his head back. Digging her nails deep into his biceps shutting her eyes tight close.

He thrusted hard into her throbbing hole down there making her bolt upwards and crush her small frame into his firm sweaty chest.

She screamed at the intensity of pain. Taehyung immediately pulled out and kissed her swollen entrance.

He smiled to her down gripping her thighs. His dick was hanging right above her hardened breasts.

His soft tip set in between the valley of her boobs. He kept his veiny long hands on the outer sides of yn's breasts.

Looking straight into her eyes he bit his lips and squished her boobs with his full length walled up in between and they both moaned together loud and clear.

The way his manly big hands were roughly gripping her soft chest was giving her goosebumps.

He pumped her boobs back to back once...twice... thrice..... several times.

And she was wet as fuck by this point.....

Accidently a loud moan left her lips and her pussy down started throbbing violently crying for taehyung's presence there.

It was a matter of few seconds and she realised that she fucking moan in real life.

She stood up with wide eyes panting heavily as she gulped hoping her mother-in-law didn't hear any of the shits going on.

She sighed when after five minutes there was no sound. She maybe was in deep slumber.

She looked down and gulped at the sight.....

Her whole grey shorts were wet from the unbelievable amount of precum she had cause of her hot hubby.

....................

Taehyung- Aah yn you are so fucking tight!!!!

The hubby here was too having wet dreams with his dear sizzling hot wife.

They indeed were soulmates having a connection heart to heart.

....................K.........T........H.................