"Their moment"

Yn woke up groaning from unknown pain. She wasn't awake properly so she didn't realise what happened.

She gently rub her eyes trying to get to know the reason behind pain.

She was about to check herself out when her eyes fell on the angelic piece of art made by God staring into her soul .

She was about to check herself out  when her eyes fell on the angelic piece of art made by God staring into her soul

Yn- How did god make you love??

She asked with love and adoration screaming through her eyes taking in every single feature of her man.

Taehyung- Baby I was made by my parents and guess what they loved each other a lot ....like I do!!

Yn- Aaaa stop it!!!

He giggled whole heartedly melting the girl already painted in love of his from every single part of her body.

She raised her hand wanting to touch his bread cheeks when the sudden pain again hit her .

Now that she was fully awake she realised what was it....

She gulped as she looked into Taehyung's eyes.

Yn- Umm daddy could you please remove it....you know...

Taehyung- Remove what baby??

Yn- Umm that ...

Taehyung- Huh I don't get it...

Yn- Umm the thing down there...

Taehyung- How would I know if you don't tell the name of the thing??

Yn- I know you know but you are messing with me...

Taehyung- I seriously don't know...

Yn- Please naaaaa.......

Taehyung- Say it baby....

Yn-
COULDYOUPLEASEREMOVEYOUR
DICKFROMME????

She said the whole sentence in one go and Taehyung broke into loud laughter as yn just blushed looking away.

Yn giggled along at her stupid self but her soul stuck to hell when Taehyung out of a sudden stopped laughing and hovered over her.

She gave a nervous look while gulping as he just smirked .

He kissed her neck and pulled out at the same time making her gasp.

She looked at him with wide yes while he just smirk and thrusted again.

Her sore self gave her immense pain as she screamed his name .

Taehyung- Aaa that's what was missing yesterday ..... Should I make you scream again??

And the devil side of hers begged her to scream a freaking yes but the angel inside her who was more practical said that she will be teared open if he thrust one more time.