"someone"

Taehyung- Yn my breakfast??

Said Taehyung climbing down the stairs adjusting his Rolex.

Taehyung- Huh yn??

Taehyung- Huh yn??

And she stepped out of the glass door connecting their huge backyard wiping her sweat with the back of her hand.

Taehyung- What were you doing outside??

Yn- Umm nothing actually your mens were carrying some boxes to the storehouse so decided to help them.

Taehyung- And what made you do that?? they are paid for a reason!!

Yn- I know but one of them had fever so I decided to fill up at his place .

Taehyung- My yn ....

He said whispering himself touched by yn's such kindness

He said whispering himself touched by yn's such kindness. Yn couldn't hear him and just served his breakfast.

But tae bit his lower lip and smiling wide he pulled his phone out and texted his secretary something that's when yn sat beside him eating her food.

He quickly slide his phone back in his pocket and out of nowhere held yn by her waist and sat her on his lap.

Yn- Daddy what are you doing?

Taehyung- I really liked it yesterday . Do I need your permission for just this ?

Yn- Umm no go ahead.

Taehyung- Feed me.

Yn- What??

Taehyung- Did I spoke alien language?? I said feed me!! Now!

Yn- O..okay.

Yn stuttered because of her nervousness. Taehyung smirked and yn fed him sitting on his lap.

And ofcourse like every movie and fanfiction yn had to shift on taehyung's lap but Taehyung quickly caged yn in his arms to prevent happening something 18+
in the morning itself.