"Jennie"

Walking out the bathtub she kept her small palms over her heated red blushing cheeks as she remembers how she was fucked by Taehyung in her dreams later last night.

She was wrapping the towel around her body smiling looking at the photo frame of Taehyung.

She knotted her towel right to her chest as she picked her handsome hubby's pic as she pressed her soft lips over his face.

Circling round and round while singing she was giggling thinking about the magical moment when he will be back to her.

She was just waiting for his arrival. As soon as he returns she was going to cry in his embrace and stick to him like a mosquito for a damn year.

She gasped on hearing her phone ringing. Stepping outside still in her towel she looked left and right for any presence but stepped completely into the room finding herself all alone.

Her eyes lit up at the view of
"Handsome hubby incoming call".

She slide up the pick up button and squeeled at the the video call.

She picked it up and......

His hooded brown orbs were staring into her soul with lust visible in his intoxicating eyes.

Taehyung- Thanks for the suprise my sizzling hot wife.

Yn- Huh???

Taehyung- Look down babygirl.

Yn- What but Wh-

She realised she really gave him a view and she was just in a towel revealing her perfect clavicle and a lot of her upper breast.

Taehyung- How are you?? And why didn't you called when I slept??

Yn- Because I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep you must be tired yesterday.

Taehyung- Listen love you must call me whether if I was dyin-

Yn- Don't say nonsense and I did what was right!!

Taehyung- Being a badass infront of Daddy??? Seems like you aren't disciplined behind daddy's back.

Yn- T-t-taehyung I-i-

Taehyung- Whatever! bye!!

Yn- Ahh Taehyung please.... Daddy I miss you!!

Taehyung smirked and looked back at the screen ready to take in the show she was going to put out for him in her anxiety .

Yn- Umm you know actually I had a wet dream yesterday and we-

Taehyung- You too??

Yn- We were- Hold up- What do you mean by you too?? The Fuck- you had a wet dream as well??

Taehyung- So what ??? You are my wife!! I saw nothing wrong. Besides I do fuck you rough everytime that you can't walk for a Fucking month.

Yn- WHAT?? A MONTH???

Taehyung- Oh babygirl be ready for daddy just 3 more weeks .

Yn- I......

Taehyung- Anyways bye I am still angry!!

Yn- What?? Why?? Yaa my handsome husband. The most beautiful and charming man in this world. I will die without talking to you . Please forgive your little cutiepie.

Taehyung- Don't play cutiepie card and try to melt me.

Yn- Okay I know you want something in return. What is it??