"Who?"

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She was making food like everyday but my mind was clouded with last night's incident.
I looked at her and she was sweating?? Huh!! I saw her looking somewhat hesitant . She kept glancing left and right time-
to-time.

Yn- Here ..have your break fast .....
Taehyung- Won't you eat??!
Yn- Huh!! Why do you care??!
* Eyebrows raised*
Taehyung- I don't!!

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°

Aaah why I am so stupid?Ughhhh!
He once in so long cared about me and I being the totally brainless person I am got him angry. Hmphh!! Nevermind I have work to do.

×××××××Few minutes later×××××××

He left for his office and I went to the small maid house behind the garden.

Maid1- Ohhh Mrs kim....
Yn- Shut up bitch....Now tell me who the hell bribed you to mix poison in taehyung's food .-growl- Open your mouth sluts or else..
Maid2- What will you do huh?? -pissed off- Your so called 'husband' doesn't even care about you.. do you really think he would trust you??

Yn- Now listen ....stop brainwashing me also I don't even plan to tell any of this to tae. I would find that moron myself and kill him before he makes any move towards my Taehyung....-picks up the lamp from the table and smashes it infront of the maids-

Taehyung- My Taehyung??
- whispers-

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was low-key suspicious about yn's wierd behaviour so I stayed back . I saw her going to the back penthouse where our maids live.
I could clearly hear their conversation . The way she claimed me as hers sent ticklish butterflies all over my tummy.

Yn- Now spill the beans.....or else I won't hesitate to slit your throat
...-growl-
Maid 2- We won't now what???

She fucking held the neck of the one infront of her . The girl was chocked by yn's small hands . The others tried get yn away buy yn held the vase nearby smashing it on one as the other was kicked by yn in the stomach.

Yn- Name the person now. NOW I SAID!!!  -growls-
Maid 2- Eunwoo....Cha Eunwoo
...The underworld mafia don ... Please leave me now....

She let go the maid's neck . And my eyes burn in pure anger and frustration . That park really thinks he can win against me??
I was in my thoughts when I saw one of the maid taking out a knife while yn was going back . She was about to stab yn . I ran towards them.

Taehyung- YN WATCH OUT...

I saw her dodging the knife and I pushed the maid away . I was not able to see any other maid only the one I pushed. I quickly fired a bullet straight into her head as yn flinched and ran into my embrace. I looked down to her and she fainted.

I brought her to her room as I layed her on the bed slowly

××××××××××time skip ×××××××××××

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up feeling exhausted and extreme head ache. I recalled the incidents of before. But what is tingling in my head is "Who" the hell is Cha Eunwoo??