"Hold your hand"

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Crying with my head on her hospital bed while my hands caressing the gunshot on her tummy. I pulled her top onto the wound but then my eyes went to marks of stiches?? Huh!!

I felt movement in her hand which u purposely kept on my head. I looked at her and she was moving a bit looking uncomfortable with breathing. I stood up and called the doctor.

After an hour doctor came out with a relieved expression.

Doctor- She is fine. -assuring smile-
Taehyung- Thank you doctor.

Only I knew how much excited I was to talk to my sweetie after so long. The guilt of treating her so bad yet relief of agreeing to this marriage was running in my head. A part of my brain was worried that what if she doesn't forgive me for the sin I was about to commit.

The fact that she took a damn bullet instead of me. It's just too much. She still loves me. And if she knew then why didn't she confess?? Was it all that she wanted me to find it by myself or was it something or more specifically someone stopping her to do so??

After a good set of 15 minute the nurse came out along with the doctors and indicated me to take a visit.

I went inside and to my surprise she was awake with her eyes completely open. I hesitated first but later I gathered my courage and walked up to her. I thought she would be hurt and won't talk to me but she melted my already terrified heart with her pure smile. I unknowingly smile too.

Yn- *puts her hands on her chest* Do you want me to kill you with the dangerous boxy smile of yours...

She said dramatically making me chuckle but my smile dropped when out of a sudden she started crying. I hugged her and soon her painful cries turned into heart wrenching sobs.

Taehyung- Sweetie.... Why you crying huh??

Yn- Sweetie ...-whispers-

Taehyung- I am sorry for the way I treated you. You may punish me as you want. Just hold grudges you don't know how much I craved for your presence . Even tho you didn't knew me as much I did but still you managed to love me even when I didn't came back . I promised you but ....but  I am a damn jerk who never came back...-looks down-

Yn- I don't know what might be the reason why you never fulfilled your promise but I ain't like those typical dramatic girlfriends in movie who would blame you for breaking my heart and blah blah...
I loved you ,I love you and forever will.

Taehyung-God knows what I did to deserve you...-chuckle-

Yn- Well I would like to aks you something.

Taehyung- Go ahead..

Yn- Did I change so much or what you didn't even got the idea it was me.... hmmphhh..-pout-

Taehyung- Ynaaah there are some reason that even if my heart kept implying that you are someone close to my heart but I couldn't believe.

Yn- Nevermind but who the hell is Jennie??

Taehyung- I don't want to hide something and neither I am trying to its just get better and I would tell everything to you later.

One of my Bodyguard came with a plastic bag in his hands.

Taehyung- For now you gotta eat.

Yn- I don't want to .-pout- I just want to talk to you . You don't know how much you made me suffer. I have thousands of stories to tell you.