"my life"

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was really tired today. My mood was really bad after the hectic day I experienced . 2 meetings an inaugration and chief guest at a function. Even though I was busy as hell but something was on my mind the whole day.

My yn.... She was really behaving wierd today. Ever since my psycho side kicked in I started behaving cold to her and that day I....

It was too much I literally carved my name on her back. I wad expecting her to leave me or question me but she didn't. I really feel guilty for what I did also I wanted to beg her to say something or express her disappointment but with my normal self my ego returns too.

Even though I would feel uncomfortable but I am willing to change my self for her . It's being too much now if it goes like this she'll leave me one day.

I parked my car in front of my mansion and stepped out with yn's favourite chocolates.

Taehyung- Yn.....Yn???

I was confused because she is always there on the couch waiting for me ready to take off my coat and take my bag. Like everyday I was expecting her to come to me with her amazing lavender scent.

To come and take a hold of my tie to loose it and tip toe to remove it To place a kiss on my lips with her delicate ones and ask about mg day. To give me a glass of water and massage my shoulders to relax my tired body.

But today it wasn't like this. I fell on my knees. Did she really left me?? Did I make her so tired that she couldn't bear my nature anymore?? Did I just loose my princess??

A pair of tears left my eyes at just a mere thought of absence of my love....my life....my everything.

Taehyung- She did nothing wrong. SHE FUCKING DID NOTHING WRONG!!! I ....I AM THE VILLAN. I COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF HER LIKE I PROMISED TO.

I grab the lamp on the table and smashed it on the floor. My psycho self was kicking back in. No...no it is not as suppose to take over again. This stupid side of me took my life away.

.............

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I dimmed the lights and walk over to the table and lit the last candle.
I smiled looking at myself in the mirror and sprayed my Taehyung's favourite lavender perfume.

Dress~