"Evil"

Yn- T-t-taehyung please I-i beg you l-love d-d-d-dont leave my love!!!
I'll d-die without you.

There she was sobbing on the ground holding Taehyung's feets. She held his legs together not wanting to let him go .

 She held his legs together not wanting to let him go

Taehyung- Yn stand up ..... YN RIGHT NOW !!!! STAND UP!!!

Yn shivered and fell aside sobbing like a baby. Jimin who saw it all was about to go and take in embrace his sister but Taehyung fell on his knees sobbing along her.

He crawled on his knees and hugged yn tightly. He pat her head continuously to calm her down but no words of comfort were coming out of his dry throat.

Yn- Oppa -sob- take me with you -sob- o-or d-dont go!!!

Taehyung- I am sorry -sob- love I c-cant take you neither s-stay back.

Yn- P-please n-noooo.....

Both of their voices were shaking. Taehyung wad going for buisness purpose the reason why he wasn't taking her was still unknown.

Only he knew how he was dying at the idea of staying apart from his love for 1 fucking month.

Taehyung called Jimin because he knew yn wasn't going to take it easy. Jimin had to leave for U.S urgently but he cancelled for his beloved sister.

Taehyung's flight was delayed already as they were crying past three hours . He had to arrange his private jet.

Taehyung- Love let me go.

Yn- No!! Over my dead body!!

Jimin knew how much they love each other but this....

Jimin- dIsGuStInG sHaT~ *mumbles*

.
..
...
....

It was by this moment-
He knew~
HE FUCKED UP!!

Yn grabbed her pink slippers and ran behind Jimin still crying. Taehyung ran behind yn embracing her and kissing her neck.

She was not in a state to understand that the kiss meant goodbye and she kept running behind Jimin.

Taehyung grabbed his bag and looked towards panicked Jimin. He looked back at Taehyung and he mouthed a " Thanks hyung" to Jimin.

He ran outside to his car wiping his tears. Just when the car was about to drive off he saw Yn rushing out with Jimin behind her.

Taehyung- Speed up!! FAST!!!

But.....

His whole life stopped when he saw yn missing a step and roll down the stairs.

Taehyung- No baby. Stop the car!!!

And he swing the door open running to yn luckily there were only three steps so she wasn't hurt much beside a cut on her forehead as she fell unconscious.

He immediately picked her bridal style running to his bedroom. He placed her on the bed. Jimin came running and bandage her forehead.

Taehyung- My clumsy babygirl.

He kissed her forehead ready to leave as he can't be late.

But again.....

Yn held his hand tightly slowly opening her eyes . The moment her eyes raised to Taehyung more tears fell out of her swollen eyes.

Seeing yn teared up again Taehyung's dried tears came to life again. Jimin went out to give them their time.

Yn- P-please naaa love. I... I can't s-stay without y-you!!!

Taehyung- Shhh Shhh just relax. Don't cry too much .

Yn- But I-i-i-

Taehyung- YN?? Calm down please you are exhausting yourself my princess.

Yn- But!!

Taehyung pulled her closer into hus chest as he dig his face into yn's neck.

"She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear~"

And she was asleep as expected. He caressed her hair and wiped his tears. He stood up to leave and Jimin entered.

Taehyung- Take care of my princess like a queen.

Jimin- Sorry but ..... lmao

Jimin laughed his ass off while Taehyung just rolled his eyes giving a final glance at yn's sleeping figure.

Taehyung- Take care my love.

.............

Jimin- Trust me I even did a pole dance infront of her to make her eat but she still didn't ate anything.

Taehyung- Oh gosh... Wait- what??

Jimin- TAKING CARE OF A GROWN ASS WOMEN WITH A MINDSET OF TEN YEAR OLD ISN'T EASY MAN!!!

Taehyung- Excuse me she is my wife for your kind information and I can break your neck for saying something against her.

Jimin- Oh dear lord save me from these people...

Jimin hung up the call frustrated but again his eyes went to his cousin sister crying continuosly by past four hours ever since she woke up.

His eyes softened as he embraced her pulling her on his lap.

Jimin- Princess listen to me!! You love him don't you??

Yn- Yes I do!! I really do!!

Jimin- Then listen!! If you keep crying like this he will cry too. Do want him to cry as well?? Work is important and we can't leave it!

Yn- But I can't live without him!

Jimin- He'll be back in a month!!

Yn- That's the shit. A MONTH???

Jimin- I know it's hard but it's the time you prove your love. If your love is true you won't cry so he does his work good and don't cry missing you. Be a good wife and be supportive. Will you??

Yn- Anything for my Taetae.

Jimin- Pfft- what?? Taetae ?? Lmao....

Yn- YOU UGLY FACE SHORT POTATO!!!

And again they started bickering and running around.

But......

Little did she knew who was waiting for her tommorow~

Her night in the shining armour left her side and the evil was ready to take over.

..............K...........T..........H................