" I need you "

Immersed into his work he didn't gave a single fuck to the commotion beside him .

It was the day of the presentation which gave his clients and staff to enter his office in and out.

He was making sure he looks presentable and smart enough to leave a remembering image to the alliance.

About Yn and that shit messager he is just into deep loop of confusion and doubt.

Yn would never cheat but pics of her kissing a man and sleeping naked with isn't something normal for a wife to do .

It isn't that his work is more important, it's just that his mind asks him to be busy so he just bloody forget the fuck running in his jumbled life.

God just doesn't like him living his life happy and calm he really has to fuck up.

Taehyung- Let's leave shall we??

P.A- Sure sir.

___________________

𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭 12:05 𝘱𝘮

Looking outside the window she stared at the sky. She clutched the bedsheets cause as far she could only use her fists to show her frustration and fear.

Jackson drugged her making her disable to walk or even sit. Her toungue stumbles when she tries to even ask for water.

Screaming for help or seeking for rescue wasn't in her options at this point.

Her life and everything was in Jackson's and her mother-in-law's hands.

Yn- T-t-taehyung h-h-help me~

________________

Clicking his pen he was biting his lips looking right straight ahead but into thin air.

No attention or hearing was into the presentation of his life for which he worked his ass of by past three years.

His running mind halted into reality when his phone vibrated above his skin inside his pocket.

He slide it up expecting Yn but no it was someone else. He apologized and sprinted out the room.

Jimin....

Jimin- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? YOU MORON!! BASTARD!!!

Taehyung- What the fuck dude?? It's me Taehyung...

Jimin- NO YOU ARE A FREAKIN LIER!! A MONSTER!!

Taehyung- W-W-what happened??

Jimin- WHAT HAPPENED?? MY SISTER ISN'T PICKING UP CALLS BY PAST TWO DAYS AND YOU ARE CHILL ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED?? WHERE DID YOU I CAN DIE FOR YN GO??

Taehyung- actually few days ago I got a text and it said that-

Jimin- FORGET YOUR SHIT!! Remember that day when Yn was assaulted?? It wasn't Eunwoo .

Taehyung- WHAT??

"I was her first." That's what the message read. That means ....
She never cheated him. She came crying that day. It took her a whole lot of three weeks to forget the trauma.

She couldn't lie about being raped. The doctor reported that the damage and cuts in her vaginal part meant a wild and heavy assault .

Taehyung- We gotta save Yn!!! SHE IS IN DANGER!!

Jimin- SHE WHAT?? AND HOW??

Taehyung- I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING SOON JUST HEAD TO YN!! NOW!!!