"Why??"

Taehyung's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sobbing in the corner of the room I was trying to find the reason why I am so broken. Why does it hurt when I was the one who intended to hurt her?? When I really wanted to send her far away from me then why now I want her beside me???

Men1-  Sir ... Eunwoo sir want to meet you he is waiting downstairs.
Taehyung- Hmmmm...

I wiped my tears off as I washed my face and fixed my clothes. Again putting up that cold face I walked downstairs to find Eunwoo sitting on my sofa with puffy eyes??

 Again putting up that cold face I walked downstairs to find Eunwoo sitting on my sofa with puffy eyes??

Eunwoo- Yoo Kim how's your life going??

Taehyung- More humanly than yours..

Eunwoo- Says the one who got his own wife sold to oversea trading of girls..

Taehyung- W..what??

Eunwoo- You heard me right Jackson is selling her off the country to some rich mafia.

Taehyung- Who told you about this??

Eunwoo- it's all over the market.. You better go and take ger before every one calls you useless piece of shit who can't even protect his own wife.

×××××××××Author's POV××××××××

He was already broken by your absence . Now he had an official reason to go to you. Protect you and keep you safe in his arms.

Running off to Jackson's Mansion he barged in

Running off to Jackson's Mansion he barged in .

Taehyung- Ynn.... Ynnnaah...

Jackson- Well my friend welcome in my house but what brings you here??

Taehyung- You didn't told me you are going to sell her overseas..

Jackson- Well I do wanted to taste her but I thought why not making money.. You know what your wife is so beautiful that her master offered me as much money as I would get after selling my club..

Taehyung- Give her back!!

Jackson- Listen I ain't giving her up. She is costing so much and
You don't like her don't you??

Taehyung- Shut your nonsense . No I don't!!

Jackson- Looks like you are cheating on your love Jennie...-smirk-

Taehyung- You....

Yn- Taetae.... NOOOO..

Taehyung froze on his place as you slowly stumbled over your own pain.Before your small frame could touch the cold ground Taehyung took you in his embrace.

Taehyung- Why.....why did you take the bullet insted me??

Yn- Didn't I....I  p...promised  you aaah .... I'll love you... F...forever. If I die then please take care of yourself and remember you never hurted me... B...but I waited.... Waited....for you ...forever...y..you aaah..-sob-.. didn't came but I kept... waiting... there must be a reason -groan- you didn't came right??... Taetae I loved you...-sob- I love you and...I... I'll love you forever...

She closed her eyes loosing concious . Realisation hit Taehyung like a truck. As he picked you up bridal style running off to his car . The driver started driving to hospital while he kept sobbing with youvon his lap and arms securely wrapped around you . His hands were shaking at the thought of loosing you...  LOOSING YOU AGAIN...

Taehyung- Please sweetie noo.... I am sorry I ....I couldn't recognise you...I..ynnaah noo...open your eyes...

Yn- I loved you soo much taetae you promised you'll come and take me back...but..y..you didn't came...why??? Jennie?? Who was Jennie?? Was she t..the reason.. you never came??

Taehyung- I can't tell you yn but .... No she wasn't the reason behind me ditching us.... ditching our love .... I tried ...... I tried coming back but destiny didn't let me ynnaah.... I seriously loved you with my whole heart...

Yn- What did " I will come for you.." meant when you didn't wanted to meet me again??

Taehyung- *sob* No yn ... You don't know how many deaths I died in your memory..... It's just....

Yn- It killed me ....killed me every single moment when you face flashed infront of my mind. I loved you so much that I didn't even consider anyone as in relation. I rejected every single guy who asked me out. "Why??" Because I loved you ... Loved you to infinity..

*******************************