Pilot

The quads and y/n were busy with a science experiment. They were all waiting for orders from Ricky, but Dawn was getting a little impatient. She picked up the can with the chemical and moved it towards the beaker, as Ricky was carefully reading the assignment. Y/n stood next to him, crossing her arms as she watched Dawn.

"Uh, Dawn?" She said with a disapproving tone, hoping to get both Dawn and Ricky's attention. Ricky looked to the side and saw what Dawn was doing, so he slapped her arm.

"Ow!" Dawn cried.

"You don't just dump chemicals into a beaker willy-nilly." Ricky said.

"Well, I'm tired of all the waity-waity. Let's get to the dumpy-dumpy!" Dawn said excitedly. Y/n sighed because she knew patience was important with this project. And she also knew Dawn didn't have any. Nicky bent over the table towards Dawn and tapped her shoulder.

"Safety first." He said, sternly. "Goggles." He added, pointing at Dicky, who was sitting on a chair next to y/n. His goggles were in his hair.

"Chill," He started, "If I wear goggles, how are the ladies gonna see my eyes?"

Y/n sighed, "The "ladies" don't care about your eyes." She said, making quotation marks in the air when she said "ladies".

Nicky walked over to the other side of Dicky, and stood still for a second, until he yelled, "Goggles!", right into Dicky's ears, startling all the other kids in the classroom. Dicky looked at his brother wide-eyed and sighed.

"Fine," he said and pulled his goggles down. Then, he turned around to the girl working behind him. "Hey, babe." He started, and the girl smiled at him, "Let's make science." He added with a nod, trying to look cool.

Y/n sighed. It was always chaos whenever she had to do a project with the Harpers. Unfortunately for her, she was the only one in the class who could handle it, so she always had to work with them. She took a hold of Dicky's shoulders and turned him back around.

"Are we done, children?" Ricky asked, speaking in a way that made him seem like he was better than the others, "Can we let the science fair winner-"

"Runner-up." Y/n interrupted as she raised an eyebrow.

"It's under review!" Ricky immediately defended. He paused for a second, and then calmed his tone down, "I have a process, y/n." He said. Y/n rolled her eyes in response.

"Well, here's my process." Dawn said and grabbed the can with the chemical again. Y/n gasped as Dawn started pouring it into the beaker.

"Willy-nilly! Willy-Nilly!" Ricky screamed while he was freaking out. He then grabbed the can with water and started pouring it into the beaker at the same time, to even the mixture.

"Guys! What are you doing?!" Y/n yelled out of despair. But there was no stopping this now.

"Fools!" Nicky screamed as the mixture inside the beaker started bubbling. And then, white foam erupted out of the beaker, falling right onto the table. Then, more started to come out, a bit onto Ricky and Dawn. Nicky, Ricky, Dawn, and y/n were looking at it in fear and disgust, while Dicky was still sitting on his chair, laughing at the scene in front of him.

"Science is awesome." He exclaimed when the "explosion" calmed down. But then, three more blobs got shot out of the beaker, before it stopped.

"Look what you did!" Ricky said angrily as he tried to get some white foam off his hands.

"Me?" Dawn answered, "You're the science fair runner-up!"

After Dawn yelled, the two were quiet for a second. But then, Ricky looked at the table. He grabbed some foam and turned to Dawn. While he was debating if he was going to throw it at her, Dawn had already grabbed foam herself and threw it at Ricky, right in his face. Everyone in the classroom gasped.