Nicky Ricky Dicky and Sicky

Y/n and the boys were playing Jenga on the coffee table, all already dressed in their pajamas. They were very focused on the game, Ricky was about to pull a block.

"Uh, hey, guys, I got our sleeping bags. Little help?" Dawn asked, but no one replied.

"Yes!" Ricky cheered after he successfully managed to pull out a block without making the tower fall.

Dawn took one of the packed sleeping bags and threw it at the tower, causing it to fall over. Y/n and the boys looked at her, not amused by what she had done.

"Seriously Dawn?" Y/n whined, and crossed her arms.

"Oh, you're done, perfect." Dawn said with a smile after she walked over to them. "Now we can practice for our sleepover at the history museum."

"Practice sleeping? I can do that with my eyes closed." Dicky said. The others sighed.

"No, practice NOT sleeping. This is finally our year to go on the big class trip, and something epic always happens, and if it happens in the middle of the night, I want to be awake so I can say, "I was there when. . ."" Dawn said and crossed her arms, as she imagined it.

"When what?" Dicky asked.

"It's a saying." Dawn replied.

"That says what?" Dicky asked.

"That says when we saw the epic moment that became the stuff of legend."

"When?"

"It hasn't happened yet." Y/n explained.

"Then how did we see it?" Dicky asked.

"We didn't, but we're hoping to be there when it happens." Dawn replied.

"When what happens?"

"The epic moment!" Nicky, Ricky, Dawn, and y/n yelled in unison.

"Like the year Nate Powell got his pajamas stuck on the saber tooth tiger- Oh, and pantsed himself in front of everyone." Nicky gave an example, and they all laughed.

"I wonder what's gonna happen this year." Y/n said with a smile.

"Oscar's always sticking his head in stuff. Maybe he'll get it stuck in something at the museum." Ricky replied excitedly.

"That would be epic." Dawn said, "But nobody really gets their head caught in stuff."

"Uh, guys?" Dicky said, and they all turned to him. He had his head stuck in the railing.

"Dicky." Y/n said with a sigh.

"I just wanted to see if it would fit." He replied.

"Turn your head the other way." Ricky said. And so Dicky did, and his head loosened up.

"Whoa."

"Well, time to not get to sleep." Dawn said.

"Dawn, we're just as excited as you are, but don't you think it's better to get as much rest as possible before we go?" Ricky asked. Nicky and y/n nodded.

"He has a point." Y/n crossed her arms.

"Yeah, shouldn't we be doing the exact opposite of what your plan is?" Nicky asked.

"Even I see the value in a good night's sleep." Dicky pointed at himself.

Dawn sighed, "You play like you train, and you don't train for a marathon by sitting in a chair."

"I would." Nicky replied.

"Heck yes." Y/n said and let herself fall down on the couch.

"Sounds smart." Ricky added.