Santa's Little Harpers

Dawn, Nicky, Ricky, and y/n burst through the door, into the Harpers' living room.

"Winter break has officially begun!" Dawn exclaimed as she walked towards the couch. Nicky and y/n both threw their backpacks away, as Ricky carefully placed his backpack against the wall.

"Goodbye, backpack." Y/n said as she and Nicky continued to walk on towards the couch. She took off her coat in the process and also threw it on the floor.

Dawn threw her backpack away, "Hello, couch back." She added to y/n's words, as they both let themselves fall onto the couch. Nicky did a little dance and then put his hands on his sides.

"This is the last time you'll see me in pants 'til New Year's." He said, and y/n frowned.

"And of course, what would the holidays be without daring Dicky to lick the frozen mailbox?" Ricky said with a smile on his face, as Nicky sat down cross-legged in between Dawn and y/n. They laughed as Dicky walked in, holding the mailbox in his hands, with his tongue stuck to it.

"So uncool, guys." He muffled, and the others continued to laugh.

Dawn took off her winter coat, "Okay, fun time's over." She spoke, as Nicky also stood up to take his coat off. "Let's talk gift-snooping strategy."

Y/n frowned, "Whoa, whoa, whoa." She said and stood up, stopping Dawn from walking past her. "You guys are actually going to do that again?"

"Of course." Nicky replied with a smile on his face.

"But why? My uncle would literally kill me if he found out I did that. Plus, it takes the fun away." Y/n said. Dawn sighed.

"Oh, sweet, naive, y/n." She said, as she shook her head lightly and pushed her out of the way, so she could pass her. She then turned back around, "You have to do it right so that your uncle doesn't find out." She explained, "Aaand, if you find out what you're getting earlier, the fun starts earlier." She added as she stood next to Dicky. Y/n shook her head disapprovingly.

"So, where do you think your parents hid the presents this year?" She asked as she let herself fall back on the couch and crossed her arms.

"Attic." Dicky muffled. The other quads looked at him confusingly.

"What?" Nicky asked.

"Attic!" Dicky yelled and pointed his finger upwards. But they still didn't get him.

"Wait a minute. What about the attic?" Ricky said, Dawn and Nicky gasped.

"Ricky, you're a genius." Dawn stated and the three rushed upstairs, leaving Dicky and y/n in the living room.

"That's what I said!" Dicky muffled angrily.

Y/n stood up from the couch and put her hand on Dicky's shoulder, "I heard you."

"Then why didn't you say so?" Dicky muffled with a frown on his face. Y/n chuckled.

"Because it's funny to see you struggle." She said and pulled him towards the kitchen to remove the mailbox from his tongue.

********

They had all arrived in the attic. The quads immediately started looking through every box or cabinet they could find.

"Come on, guys, this is ridiculous." Y/n said as she stood next to the stairs with her arms crossed.

"Stop whining and start looking. Why else did you come up here?" Dawn replied. Y/n scoffed and felt a bit offended, but she did start checking some boxes.

"I hope Mom and Dad got us a Maxbox." Ricky said.

"I know, last year's gaming system is so two years ago." Dicky replied. Y/n rolled her eyes.