A/N: Important Chapters!

Hi everyone, quick author's note here. For those of you who (want to) skip chapters, it's important for the storyline that you have read the following chapters! I just thought I'd do this so it's easier for everyone to follow and enjoy the story :)

-Pilot
You don't need to read the whole pilot, although I do recommend you do so. It introduces the relationship between y/n and the quads (same goes for like the first five chapters). But most important is the author's note at the end of the first chapter. It explains some important bits of the story that are just facts and I couldn't really write into the story.

-The Squad-test
This chapter has some sentimental value. Or, well, it explains the sentimental value of an object y/n owns that will reoccur during the rest of the story.

-The Secret
There's some news about y/n's family in here, so quite important if you want to keep up with her family situation.

-M.D Day
Not to spoiler anything, but this chapter explains a tiny bit what is going on with y/n's parents. . .

-No Ifs, Ands, or But-ers & Urban Legend Outfitters
These two aren't really that important, but there are some fun Nicky x y/n moments that I might refer to in future chapters.

-Unhappy Campers
Also not that important, but it is a fun chapter in my opinion, and I also might refer to it in the future.

-Mall in the Family
One word: Jealousy.

-More about y/n
This is also an author's note, that explains even more about y/n and her family, and also clarifies stuff that was revealed in previous chapters.

-Go Hollywood!
I know it's long, but it is fun and chaos, so I recommend you read it. It also contains a tiny bit of info on y/n's family situation at that moment.

-Ballet And The Beasts
I will 100% refer to this chapter later, so it might be convenient if you've read it :)

-Three Men and a y/n
I will also 100% refer to this one later. Plus, it's fun and chaos again, so yeah.

-Keeping Up With The Squadashians
Just read it. It's not important but it is quite funny, if I may say so myself. (I put a lot of effort into it)

This whole thing doesn't mean all the other chapters are boring or unimportant, I tried to at least add one Nicky x y/n moment in every chapter to keep it interesting. I made this purely for those of you who don't want to read everything, which I understand since it's a lot.

However, I still do recommend that you read everything because I might refer to other stuff that I didn't put in here after all. And by reading everything you will understand every little bit about all the relationships, feelings, and opinions y/n, Nicky, and other characters might have. And of course, I put a lot of time and effort into writing everything :)

For the next chapter, it's important you've read Three Men and a y/n before you read it. I will publish it in 2-3 days!

I hope this helps!

Thank you all for reading <3