She Blinded Him With Science (Bob)

"Hey, guys. Check it out!" Dawn ran down the stairs, while Nicky, Dicky, and y/n were playing a video game together and Ricky was reading a book. "Science Bob just sent us tickets for his live show, Friday night. I can't wait!"

"Actually," Ricky started and closed his book, "You can wait. You just don't want to."

Dawn sighed, "It's a figure of speech, Ricky."

The others nodded annoyed. Dawn bent over and showed Nicky, Dicky, and y/n the tickets on her phone.

"Ah, front row seats." Y/n stated as she looked at the screen. Nicky gasped.

"We're Science B's VIPs." He said excitedly and nodded his head.

"I hope he does that experiment where he turns olive juice into an olive, using muscular astronomy." Dicky said.

"Actually," Ricky cut in, "It's molecular gastronomy. Which is the cooking or eating of fine food."

The other four sighed deeply.

"Whatever, as long as I get to eat that delicious olive." Nicky said, and y/n nodded.

"Technically, if it's made of juice, you're drinking it." Ricky corrected. The four sighed again.

"Ricky, you don't have to be right all the time." Dawn said.

"Yeah, you're always correcting us." Y/n complained.

"I don't always." Ricky replied and stood up, "In fact, there's a lot of mistakes you make that I think; "Eh, not worth it"."

"You're almost as annoying as Damiano." Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. The others nodded in agreement, but Ricky didn't care. He walked into the kitchen.

The doorbell rang, and Dawn opened it.

"Hey, Mae! I got you a ticket for Science Bob's show this Friday. Get excited!"

"I am excited!" Mae replied, "But I'm not going."

Y/n frowned, "Why not?"

"That's Friday the 13th." Mae replied, and walked in.

"Oh, shoot. You're right." Y/n leaned back on the couch, "Guess I'm not going either."

"Friday the 13th is just a day like any other day." Dawn said, "You two really don't believe in silly superstitions, do you?"

"No, not silly ones. Just real ones." Mae replied and y/n nodded in agreement, "Like Friday the 13th, it's bad luck."

"In reality, there's no such thing as bad luck." Ricky said, who stood in the doorway of the kitchen with a glass in his hand, "Friday the 13th is just a day like any other day."

"Don't correct my friends."

"But you just said-" Mae wanted to say, but Dawn snapped her finger to shut her up.

"Pipe down, friend." She said angrily, keeping her eyes on Ricky, "You may know the answers to hard facts, but you can't know for sure superstitions aren't real."

"Well, if you believe in superstitions, aren't you worried about stepping on that crack?" Ricky asked. Mae gasped and looked down.

"Step on a crack, break your mother's back." She explained what Ricky was referring to.

"And see? Nothing happened."

"Ow, my back!" The kids suddenly heard Anne scream after they heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen.

They all gasped and ran towards her, to check if she was okay.

"Anne, are you okay?" Y/n asked when she ran into the kitchen, with the others following her.