Go Hollywood!

Part 2

"Okay, I think we lost 'em." Tom said, after he pulled the car over and stopped.

"Let's just call the police." Anne suggested. But then, a phone rang.

"It's Gayle's phone." Dicky stated and looked at the phone in his hands. "Not it!" He threw it at Ricky.

"Don't give it to me!" Ricky threw it at y/n.

"I don't want it." She said and threw it at Damiano.

"I don't want it either!"

"No, no. Seriously?" Dawn said after Damiano threw the phone at her. She passed it on to Nicky, who accidentally picked up in the process of catching the phone. His eyes widened and he looked at the others in terror.

"Hello?"

"Should I answer?" Tom whispered. Anne shook her head.

"Yes, this is the CIA."

"How can they hear me?"

"You're whispering very loudly, Mr. Harper. We need to get your family to safety."

"How did you know we had this phone?" Anne asked.

"Ma'am, we're the CIA. Now, you can't go to the police. They've been infiltrated by Gayle's men."

"Wait, what is going on?" Y/n asked.

"And who is Gayle?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, who's Olschewski?" Nicky added.

"Let's just say you've been caught up in some international spy business."

Dawn gasped exaggeratedly, as the others' eyes widened.

"No need to gasp. You're safe now. Just come in, and we'll protect you. I'm sending directions to the GPS. We'll contact you with further instructions."

"No, but-" Tom wanted to ask something else, but the man on the phone hung up. The GPS beeped, showing a route to a new location. "Wow. We finally caught a break, huh?"

"Yes."

"Drive fast, Tom." Anne said, and Tom immediately started the car.

********

"Turn left on North Windsor Boulevard. You have reached your destination."

Everyone looked up and noticed the Paramount pictures sign.

"Whoa." They all exclaimed. Damiano and y/n looked at each other.

"Paramount Pictures!" They exclaimed happily.

"This is so exciting!" Anne added, and Tom drove through the already opened gate. He stopped at the next gate, which was closed. And it wouldn't open.

"Gate's not opening." Tom stated, "Why isn't the gate opening?"

The kids shared a look. What were they going to do now?

"Okay. Alright, alright, alright. Here's the plan." Tom said and turned to the kids. He then turned to the porter and nodded his head. "Run for it!"

"Dad, wait!" Dawn stopped them all from exiting the car, "I've got some Hollywood magic of my own. Watch and learn, guys. Mom, glasses."

Dawn put on her glasses and turned to the porter, "Yoo-hoo, my fellow Hollywooder. Yes, it's me, Dawn Harper, the famous movie actor." She spoke, imitating Cat's voice from Sam & Cat. She giggled and fiddled with her hair, "Please, no autographs. Anyway, I'm here for a very important meeting with Steve. . . Paramount, so if you would just be a doll and open the gate that'd be divine."