Go Hollywood!

Part 1

Y/n was sitting next to Dicky on the couch. He was watching an action movie, and playing along with the fighting scenes. Y/n was playing a game on her phone, not caring about the movie.

"Gee, thanks for helping me carry your heavy bag inside." Damiano complained as he dragged two bags inside; his own and y/n's.

"I'm doing other productive things." Y/n replied.

"Like what? Scrolling through FaceShack to see if Jack Griffo posted something?" Damiano asked. Dawn jumped up and crawled over Dicky to look at y/n's phone.

"Did he?" She asked excitedly. Y/n frowned and slowly pushed Dawn back.

"No, he didn't." She said. Dawn sighed and sat back on the couch.

"Hi. I'm Jett Masterson, star of "Kidney Punch: One, Two, Three and Five." And after a hard day of kidney punching and saving the world, I could use a vacation. Couldn't you?"

"I know I could, Jett." Dicky replied to Jett Masterson on the TV.

"How would you and your family like to go on the ultimate family vacation?"

"Sure would." Dicky shrugged, "Can't afford it on a kid's salary."

"For free?"

"I'm listening." Dicky leaned closer to the TV with an excited smile. Dawn sighed.

"He's not really talking to you." She said and continued to pack her bag.

"Yeah, it is just a dumb commercial." Y/n added and continued to play the game on her phone.

"If you've ever dreamed of going to Hollywood. . ."

Y/n and Dawn both gasped, "I'm listening."

"Then go online, and check out Unique Excursions' Ultimate Family Vacation Giveaway today, because you deserve. . . a break."

"To enter the contest, go to the Unique Excursions website and fill out an entry form today."

"And now back to Alex Guarnaschelli's "Destination Cook Down"."

"Ooh, now I'm listening." Nicky said and smiled at the TV.

Ricky and Damiano walked out of the kitchen, carrying sleeping bags.

"Well, it took all afternoon, but the sleeping bags are officially spider free." Ricky announced. He turned to Damiano, "You can put them there for now, thanks for the help."

"Spiders can have them." Dawn said angrily and snatched the remote out of Nicky's hands. She turned the TV off, "No, we are not going on another one of Dad's stupid camping trips this year. We are going to win that Hollywood vacation."

"And how are you going to do that exactly?" Damiano asked, crossing his arms.

"Just you wait." Dawn said slowly. Damiano and y/n shared a look, and then they both shrugged.

If there was even a chance they'd win that contest, Damiano and y/n were in. They were going to join the Harpers on their camping trip this year because Damiano's parents just had a baby: Luca L/n. Tom and Anne offered Damiano's parents some time alone with the baby, and that they would take Damiano and y/n with them on their vacation. Stephanie and Antonio happily agreed.

And Damiano and y/n would obviously rather go to Hollywood than on a camping trip. . .

********