Chapter 37

Finally, one more day and I'm done until next week. I roll out of bed and fall to the floor slowly, too lazy to use any energy to pick myself up. I grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time. I have a solid 10 minutes before I need to be awake so I decide to rest my eyes for a couple seconds.

"Skylar!" I hear someone shout from my door. The door opens and it's Ben. I adjust my eyes to the blinding light coming from the hallway. "Why are you on the floor?"

"It's comfortable," I whisper, not having the ability to use my voice so early in the morning.

"Well, it's 7:25. Better get a move on." Crap. I rush to my feet and I hear Ben chuckle as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

After finishing in record time I run downstairs with my bag and out the door, not having time for breakfast. "Here," I let out a breath of exhaustion as I relax in the backseat of Dylan's car.

"Took you long enough."

__

'Come to your locker,' I see as my phone screen brightens. It's the middle of math class. Is he crazy?

'I can't just leave in the middle of math. This class actually matters.'

'Fine. Meet me by the hockey rink after the bell rings. Biology is next, you can be a little late, she loves you.' He's not wrong. After recommending a good show to her she has been obsessed and she loves me for it. Sometimes it's so easy to make teachers like you.

After an agonizingly long class the bell finally rings. I jump out of my seat faster than I've ever moved.

"Why are you leaving so fast? Got a date?" Zoey teases. She doesn't realize how right she is, but I just laugh at her comment.

We walk together towards the classroom before I tell her I forgot my lab journal. She waves me off as I make a quick right towards the rink. I've never been there before so I have to follow the signs on the walls.

As I turn the corner I feel a hand grip my waist. I don't realize who it is until I see the familiar blue eyes staring down at me. He quickly looks down the hall before his lips touch mine. They are soft, yet rough. I chuckle pulling away from his mouth, taken by surprise.

"Hi," I whisper.

"Hi," he says in a shallow breath.

"You made it."

"You thought I would blow you off?" I ask.

"I never know what you are going to do, Skylar."

I pull away from him slightly, scared of being seen so

close together. What if one of my brothers run into us?

Liam grabs my waist gently and our bodies begin to mesh with one another. My hips rest against his thighs and I have to turn my head up to look at him. I can feel the warmth of his hands through my thin shirt and all I can think about is how badly I want his hands everywhere.

His eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes showing me exactly what his intentions are.

"We shouldn't do this here," I whisper

"You're right," he says, pulling me around the corner and downstairs to the rink.

"Liam, what are you doing?" I giggle, my voice echoes back at me.

"You said we couldn't do it there, so, no we are here." He says, tugging my arm slightly and I bump straight into his chest.

My feet trip over themselves, shocked by my movements. His bright eyes stare straight into mine and I can see his desire swirling. My breathing becomes more labored, acknowledging what is about to happen.