[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON

Today is the day I am supposed to go to Dwargon and meet my old friend, the King Gazel. Three days back I finished the naming of the Goblins and the Direwolves, the goblins all evolve into Hobgoblins and the Direwolves all Evolve into Tempest Star Wolves they all have my Protection, the [Crest of the void] the crest of the void suit them very well. Why ?.

Well when you have my protection you are no longer affect to the holy barrier which weakened monster. Also with the Soul Corridor I can literally keep their soul in me, in case of death I can just resurrect them. Also with my blessing, They are constantly supplied with my magicules, so that's why they all evolve at fast rate. That's also very weird because in the last time line, they didn't evolve that fast.

C: <The reason is master current power. If it wasn't me they were going to evolve in a pseudo Catastroph class. A+ or Lower S rank>

Rimuru: what !!! I shout i mean it's really incredible.

C: <When Master was naming the monster, i used to control master magicules to prevent it>

Rimuru: Really Ciel, you are truly amazing.

Ciel is my partner and my fully confident. Of course it's because she was born from my soul. She is my alter-ego. She used to help me a lot when i talked about it, I remember my fight with Ivarage she managed to find easily and quickly counter part for every attack. I am really blessed to have her.

Rimuru: Ciel ?

C: <Yes master ?>

Rimuru: I am really happy and blessed to have you, I hope you will continue to watch over me.

When I said those word i can feel a lot of emotions burning inside me. She is very happy I guess.

C: <I exist only for my master. So master it's me who is really blessed to have you>

Rimuru: Thank you Ciel. I can feel that you were happy. Aren't you?

C: <It's master imagination>

Rimuru: Ah this answer again.

Before I travel to Dwargon. I have to ascertain our rule for the people who are going to leave inside our country and how the monster shall behave with them.

I gathered all of them in front of me and i talked to them.

Rimuru: Guys, our town is really going to develop at fast rate. So four better living among us I am going to set up three rules.

1st One : You don't have to fight, hunt or kill the one next to you. I want all of you to work together for the sake of our country.

All of them : Hai Rimuru-Sama

2nd One : Don't attack humans or never try to harm them. But listen if they want to harm us or everybody in our country we need to respond the same way they did.

3rd one : Don't belittle other races. Our goal is to create a country which every race and everyone can live together.

Rigur : Rimuru-Sama why can't we attack humans ?

Well i expected this question.

Rimuru : You see actually i want the human nation to recognize us so we need to be peaceful with them.

Rimuru : So guys as you know i am going to Dwargon to get some craftmen to work with us.

Rigurd : Rimuru-Sama are you going alone?

Rimuru : I am going with Ranga and i am sure he will protect me.

Ranga : Even if it costs my life i will protect you my master!!