CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]

In The Jura Forest.

The battle rages between the various opposing forces. On one side, the army of god. The paladins and their captain Hinata. And the other side. 3 powerful demons. For normal people, it looks like they were fighting equally but the situation was very far from reality.

"Carrera your last attack was very dangerous. Do you want to kill Rimuru's sama people?" Ultima asked her.

She was right, Carrera just unleash one of the most powerful attack in this world the [Gravity Collapse]. But Carrera was no more, the impulsive demon she was once. Now she used to think before she acts. That's why, she didn't harness the full power of gravity collapse. She just infuse a little bit of her magicules capacity inside it. But for the Paladins, it was just like a monster unleashed a Nuke on them. Half paladins, were slumped to the ground.

"Ohh they are too weak. I mean I don't put enough of power in this attack yet, they can't even stand.." Carrera said.

"Arghh you monster. I am going to destroy you all." Arnaud said while releasing all of his spiritual power. As a knight blessed by all the spirits, Arnaud was the second strongest behind Hinata. His aura was full of holy spirit and every weak monster who was closed to him will most likely be affected.

"Ahaha what a joke a human? Is going to kill me ? Ahaha" Carrera said while laughing. But in an instant, Carrera stop laughing and became deadly serious and she was releasing her aura. "You are seriously starting to piss me off human. One more false word and I'll have you spitting your entrails out of your mouth." Carrera said and instantly, Arnaud was freeze on the spot. But as the strongest one behind Hinata, he must defend his status. Despite the threat, he kept his cool. He knew well that the individuals in front of him were absurdly strong.

"Ara-Ara. I think all of this, started to become boring. We need to clean this before the return of our Lord." Testarossa said while crossing her whip with Hinata's blade.

"To be able to compete with me while talking. How powerful are you really."

"Shut up stupid human who dare attacked my Lord. Once I am done talking to the others, I will personally take care of you" Testarossa respond.

Hinata was really scared about the Human in front of her. Despite this beauty, she was cold and Hinata can feel that she was cruel too. She doesn't care about her at all, and until now, Hinata knew that she is alive only because Rimuru ordered them to not kill her.

"Do you have a plan testa? I developped a new poison and I am really excited to use it." Ultima said.

"I do. I am going to deal with their captain she is not strong. So I am just going to play with her. Ultima you can take the one named bacchus and Litus if you want so. And carrera can deal with Firtz, Arnaud and Reinard if she wants." Testa said.

"That's sounds cool. I agree". Carrera said.

"Arhhh Why Carrera have 3 opponents and I just 2?"

"Are you going to complain Lolit, I mean Ultima?

"I am going to..............

"Ultima, remember that our Lord will came back soon. Do you perhaps want to anger him?" Testa asked her.

"Humph. It's alright I am going to deal with them. They are just too weak. And this little girl over there almost lost her battlewill it's really annoying." Ultima said.

She was right. Litus has quiet knowledge about the demons. Their aura was quite different from the regular monsters and the humans. But these girls, their aura, she never felt something so oppressive before. Their mouvements and behaviour, suggest that they are all on the same level. But they are also they could also be the highest among all the demons.