CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]

In the Jura Forest.............................

In the forest, Hinata and her subbordinates were travelling across the forest. They were all amazed by how the forest was developped. For them, it was something beyond their expectations.

"No way they have a road like this in this forest. The Forest wasn't a territory overrun by monsters and bandits ? Fritz asked with astonishement.

"Buildings, paved road, Patrols at border who even told us how should we behave in the country? Hinata-sama I can't really understand how did you try to kill a man who transformed the forest like that." Arnaud said.

"With this I mean can't we confirm that he wanted to live peacefully with us?" Litus asked.

"He may looks like a kind person but he his a monster. Keep that information in mind." Arnaud said.

<Judging by the state of this forest, It looks like he is trying his best. Anyway we need to continue. I am really determined to meet him. And Maybe Shizue-sensei too.>

"Ok guys let's continue. We are not there yet. And Remember I don't want to fight him. It's just to talk okay?" Hinata said.

"Understood"

When they entered the barrier protecting Tempest, they all feel that the level of magicules inside the town is too high. As sages, they instantly feel that some people have a huge amount of magicules inside them.

"Do you feel it too ?" Hinata asked them

"We do Hinata-sama. It must be the executives of the town. We need to remain on our guards. We are in a hostile territory." Renard said.

"Yes. Don't do anything stupid all of you. One misstep and we're all dead" Hinata said.

"Hinata is something bother you?" Litus asked.

"No it's fine. You don't have to worry about it let's go." Hinata said.

Hinata and her subbordinates were on their way to the capital of Tempest. While riding her horse (A/N: No bad thought allowed), she received a thought communication from the Cardinal Nikolaus.

<Hinata-sama can you hear me? Hin--at-a-sama y--ou are in dan--ger".>

<I can't hear you properly Nikolaus what are you trying to say?>

<Be-wa-re of the seven Luminaries>

"What is he trying to say? Guys we need to hurry I think something is going on" Hinata said.

Hinata knew deep inside her heart that those 7L were not trustworthy and this message from Nikolaus, just confirm what she already felt. So to be sure of it, she decided to ask Louis about it.

<Louis can you hear me? It's me Hinata>

<Yes Hinata I can hear you but the signal is a little busy. What's going on?>

<I am really out of time, i am just going to ask you this. Did you send or ordered the 7L to take actions in Farmus?>

<What are you talking about I- di--dn't give such ord--er>

<Crap I can't hear you properly I will deal with it by my..............>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When Hinata was trying to shut off the communications, She and her men, heared a loud scream coming from the forest.

"We need to hurry Follow me" Hinata said.