CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]

"You have to pay Clayman for what you have done" I said with a bright smile.".

Clayman was still on the ground totally lost. When Rimuru was fighting, he didn't notice that Milim was not under is control and was smiling happily. So in a state of despair, he forced Milim to execute a fearsome order.

"M-Milim unleash [Stampede Mode] and Kill everybody here.".

"[Stampede Mode] ? why should I do that?, Rimuru here and the others are my friends"

"Wait weren't you under my control Milim"?

" Under what ? Control ? Wahahaha Clayman you have to know that is impossible to control me" She said while throwing the necklace in Clayman's face.

"B-but Frey told m...... Wait so Frey, you betrayed me too ? Clayman asked.

"Ara Clayman since when did you think I work with you ?" Frey respond proudly.

"Enough" Rimuru said.

Rimuru said while trapping Clayman with his Universal thread. The fact is that Rimuru wanted to take care of the soon to be Kumara first. He then started to walk towards Ashia who was taking care of Kumara. Noticing that the beast was not a threat at all, she decided to stay with her.

"Ashia bring her to me".

Ashia then take the nine tail to Rimuru. But when Ashia and the fox came near Rimuru, The fox started to tremble in fear. She expected the worst for her because she was on the enemy side. Experiencing the difference between their side and the opponents, she knew she will gain nothing than death if she wants to fight. That's why she was in this state. In her desperate attempt to escape death, it was to say these little words.

"P-P-please I am really sorry I didn't want to fight you I was controlled by Him" The Fox said.

"I know you don't have to tense up like this. I know you suffered a lot. From when you were separated from your home and your mother. Since when this shit took you away from everyone you loved." Rimuru said while caressing her gently.

Tears started to fall from the eyes of the Fox. In the deepest of her heart, it feels like she knows this man. The warm feeling of this man is the sweetest things she felt for too long know. She puts her head.She hugged this man she didn't even know even more.

"From now on, I will take care of you ok. You will never feel this feeling of loneliness ever again. You are going to have a lot of friends. I am going to take care of you ok ?"

"You are going to be my m-master ?" The fox asked.

"Well something like that. But you are going to be more a friend for me than something else. I am glad to have you with me."

"Thank you master I will never leave your side too."

"Yes I know. Ashia watch over her until we return to Tempest".

"Understood Master" Ashia Responded."

"Yosh Clayman It's time for us to settle our little problems isn't it" I said with a bright smile.

"But First I am going to prove that you were behind everything ok ? It should be more fun I think." Rimuru said.

Rimuru then took out from his personal storage a little blue crystal which worked as a video recorder and started to show every thing.

The first video was when Clayman was inside his office and Tear came to visit him and started to talk about how they can get rid of Carrion and puts it on Tempest and his leader. How he instigate Milim to destroy Eurazania.