CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]

A/N: Hey guys this is the new look of Rimuru in the chapter photo. Hope you like it

In the Jura Forest

Aot: Whatt! ?

Rimuru: Did I said something wrong ? I asked. Well of course they are worry because naming monster is dangerous that's why.

Ogres(Shuna): Rimuru-Sama we no you are strong but naming monster is dangerous even for you.

Rimuru: Are you worry about me ?

Ogres(Shion): Hai Rimuru-Sama

Rimuru: That's why I want you as my subbordinate I can feel that you won't leave me alone. Can I count on you my friend ?

Well you all know what happened after. Even before naming here ogre(Shion) started to cry and she hugged me. Sometimes I asked myself is she isn't Rigurd sister.

C: <This is a nonsense question>

I think I should shut up.

Rimuru: For today on Your names will be Benimaru, Shion, Shuna, Hakurou, Souei and Kurobe.

They Immediatly started to evolve into Onis. Shion evolved into a wicked Oni. Her race is literally specialized in combat

Shion: I Shion for now on I will swear my loyalty to my only lord Rimuru-Sama.

"All of us too" they all said and started to kneel.

Rimuru: Do your best and also guys don't force yourself to much.

Rimuru POV

Rimuru: Yosh Benimaru you will be our Army general. For now I know we aren't too much but we are going to get more men you will see.

Benimaru: I will fulfill my job Rimuru-Sama

"Good" I said.

"May I speak ? It was Shion.

Rimuru: Y-y-yeah what is it Shion.

Shion: From Now on I will be Rimuru-Sama secretary.

I didn't give you such an order i thought.

Rimuru: Well if you want

Shion: Thank you very much she started to jump everywhere and leave my house

"Kurobe I know you are good for every type of weapon"

Kurobe: That's correct Rimuru-Sama.

Rimuru: I will let you work with Kaijin and his brother and I will come to you soon because i wanted you to make me a new Katana. I will give you some materials

Kurobe: I am looking for it Rimuru-Sama.

" Souei you will be our Spy and Hakurou I can feel that you are Master of sword"

Hakurou: Oh Oh Oh Rimuru-Sama you are sharp.

Rimuru: Of course So can you train our troop Hakurou?

Hakurou: Rimuru-Sama you don't need to ask . Just said.

Rimuru: Ok so Shuna from now on you are in charge of our people you are going to teach them how to cook and how to behave.

Shuna: Hai Rimuru-Sama

Shion: Rimuru-Sama can i cook too ?

Rimuru: Ah ah n-n-no thank you shion.

She started to cry. Well we all know that shion's cooking is literally disgusting. And i don't want to experience it ever again in my life.