CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]

Rimuru Pov

"Yukki" I said slowly. I really feel bad for him you now. He is to naïve. Always think that he is the one who rule over everything. It's always his plan which is above everything. He can't even imagine what kind of monster he is facing now.

He then Look at me and I am still wearing Shizue Mask. But this time it's not about my aura or anything. It's just because i know he will move when he will face the mask.

" You, You are the one who killed Shizue-seinsei isn't it ?" He answered.

"I can explai......".

He came to me with an incredible speed. But he was really slow for me. I think actually even Ashia can deal with him. I wanted to kick me in the face, but I just dodged it and punch him in the stomach, which made him scream in pain and bow in front of me.

" [Anti skill] huh... What I nice skill you have. An ability which can nullifiy every skill it's literally cheating you know ?"

"What are you talking about". ?

Oh he wanted to keep it secret I guess, but I am sorry Yukki you are just a kid who thinks that everything is according to your plan.

I smiled to him awkwardly " It's because I am not a bad slime ".

His eyes were wide open.

"Are you from japan to ?" Yukki asked to me.

" Yes I am, and It's because of Shizue that I am here."

"But just me ask you a question first are you a slime ?"

" I am a slime yes " I said and I transform in my slime form.

Of course not since I became a True Dragon I lost my slime form. What I just used was a skill that allow me to transform some part of reality. Yukki don't have an US now so he can't even realize that this is just an Illusion created by me.

"Amazing, but how can a slime rule over monsters. Actually slimes are just considered as the weakest race among the monsters. "

Sharp as always. Yukki really amazed me sometimes really he is able to find a solution. He is able to find some possibilities. And now he is asking me a question to know about my strength. Actually I know he is already cautious, because I know about his [Anti skill].

"Oh you know I am just a lucky slime" I said to him.

"And what's your name ?"

"Oh my name Is Rimuru Tempest"

" Can I call you Rimuru-san" ?

"Of course. So the reason why I am here is because of Shizue. You already know that she passed out. But before it she asked mo to save her children. I am sure you are going to ask me why i look like shizue". I started to remove the mast I wear on my face.

"Wait you look exactly like Shizue-seinsei".

"Yes you are right. Before Shizue death, She asked me to rest in peace inside me and because of that i took her features."

" I am really sorry for attacking you. I guess Shizue-sensei and you are close friends".

"Yes we were very close"

C: <Warning. Detecting a Thought manipulation on Master. Blocked>.

Bad Habits die hard I guess.

" So that's why I am here to save the Children because It was Shizue last wish" I said to him.

"Do you know what's going on with them already or should I explain it to you ?"