Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]

Dino POV.

I Knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. This guy was dangerous. Did you just see how he manage to deal with Guy and at the same time with Milim. I mean in term of raw power, i am nowhere near these two. But this guy did he just beat them at the same time?. I start to understand why Ramiris was counting on him. The moment she introduced him, I instantly knew it.

Also when he was fighting, the aura he was releasing was astonishing. And I can feel that he is greatly holding back. He came here in this Walpurgis without any problem. Why because he knows that even if all of us decided to fight him, we will surely loose that's it. Well I am really glad that he didn't want to kill us. But I can also see that he is a nice person by he talks and how he behave.

Even during the Fight, he never look down on his opponent. I wonder if we can be friends in the future. It will be nice. Well it's not for his country or something it's just to be friend.

Leon POV.

What the Hell is this man ? Was I really that dumb to try to attack him. He's dealing with two of the oldest and most powerful entities to ever exist and yet there isn't even a sign of fatigue in his movements. I didn't appreciate How Velzard talked to me last time, but I guess she saved me. She wouldn't even have needed to intervene that this Rimuru would have already killed me. I need to thank her later. But serious who the hell are you Rimuru ?

Guy POV.

No seriously this man his really crazy. I mean he was litterally dealing with Milim and I and he just beat the two of us. He used in the battle, different kind of energy I never felt. Each of them has some serious destructive ability. And this man how did he use to shut down one of the most powerful fire magic as the [Napalm Burst] ?, what did he wanted to say when he said I am the ruler of these elements? Wait does it mean natural elements didn't damage him ?

Seriously I need to take this guy by my side. If his power is this strong, that's mean he is even stronger than Rudra If I can get him, I will surely win this game. I don't want to, but I have to admit it this guy is incredibly strong. I should have taken Milim's warnings seriously.

Frey POV.

When Milim's came at me when I was castle talking about his bestie. It was really boring. I mean somewhere I stayed with her for too long and never consider me like that. Well of course I was a demon lord this time so for her I was more like a job friend. But I think this time, she really find someone who can watch over her and take care of he. That made me really happy.

The first time I saw him, he was really majestic. He has an heterochromatic eye with a beautiful platinum blue hair. He was followed by two girls. The first one was an "ogre" I guess, she has a purple hair and a large sword on her back. When I looked at the second one, I immediately got chills I mean it was not about her appearance it's about the aura she was releasing. I definitely knew that this is going to be really bad for Clayman.

Wait Is this guy crazy. Does he really think he can a fight against Guy and Milim combined. He sure is dumb. No way, no way, no way what is this? I am so lucky that I didn't manage to say he was dumb with loud voice and stayed quiet. The ogre named Shion literally destroy Clayman without a problem and the one name Ashia is surely stronger than her but yet this Shion girl recognize she can't beat him. I can't beat them. if I had insulted their master I imagine they would have killed me. Now this Rimuru just beat Guy and Milim in front of us. We are truly lucky he didn't want to destroy us.

Luminous POV.

I am very lucky for taking Milim's message seriously. He could have killed hinata if he wanted to. I guess he was just playing with her. He manage to deal with them at the same time. It's really incredible. I am going to scold hinata for being such a dumb. She wanted to fight this man. Just imagine if because of Hinata's action, he decided to eradicate my country and my people. I will only watching him while he is doing it. His power is beyond everything.

Clayman POV

When did the things started to become like this. The thing right in front of my eyes can't be. T-t-this monster just beat the strongest here. I originally planned to help Guy destroyed with the help of Milim. But he just take care of them. Now it's his subbordinates who are dealing with me and seriously they are too strong even for me. I need to find a way to get out of there.

"Ohhh why are you in such a hurry to leave Clayman the party is not over yet" He said to me.

But I was trembling in fear. I know if don't find a way to get out I will die.

"N-no don' come near me. L-leave me alone.".

"Hihi I can't Clayman. It's time for you to pay"...............

To be continued...................

Next chapter : [Octagram Soars Brightly].