CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]

Rimuru Pov.

I was actually in my office with shizue. Velzard is not there yet but i am waiting for her before i begin my explanation.

Rimuru: Shuna can you hear me ?

Shuna: Hai Rimuru-Sama can I do something for you ?

Rimuru: Can you bring milim to me ?

Shuna: As you wish.

Rimuru: Shion

Shion: Yes.

Rimuru: Velzard is coming, when she enter my office could you leave us? I am going to talk seriously with Shizue and her.

Shion: But Rimuru-Sama what if she decide to be hostile towards you ?

Shizue: Hihi. She smile. Shion-san you didn't know how powerful Rimuru is. Aren't you ?

Well shizue was right when Velzard first came in the city I covered the town with a powerful barrier to prevent any damage.

Shion: Of course I knew it but my job as a secretary is to follow my lord and to protect him.

Rimuru: Shion thank you very much but it's request from me can you please listen.

She started to cry and shouted everywhere "Rimuru-Sama abandoned me".

Knock knock.

Boom.

My door was destroyed and guess who ? Not even a surprise it's milim.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru I enjoy your city so much and the food are delicious.

Shuna: Ara Milim-sama if you destroy anything again I am not going to feed you anymore.

She started to sweat a lot well I think Shuna is the only one who can control her a little bit. Well let leave this aside.

Rimuru: Milim I am going to ask you something.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru you are my bestie you can ask me everything you want.

Rimuru: I am going to talk seriously with Shizue and also another guest. I will ask you to not cause any ruckus in the country or I will punish you understood ?

Milim: You can count on me Wahaha.

She said and then everybody except Shizue leave my office. And I can feel Velzard aura nearby. She was fast

C: <Maybe she was happy to meet Master again, Fufu>

Rimuru: Ciel you are embarrassing me.

C: <I can feel that Master is not him anymore when the Individual Velzard is around>

Rimuru: Ciel..................

Suddenly a white hair lady with golden eyes enter my office. I literally blush when my eyes met her she was "Beautiful"

Shizue: Hihi Rimuru-san I think you should control your though. She started to smile.

Rimuru: EHH I said it too loud ?

C: <Indeed>

Velzard: How are you Rimuru, i can see that you are happy to see me. Hum ?

She started to tease me with a bright smile. I was too embarrassed.

Rimuru: Ahaha Velzard I am happy to see you, how are you ?

Velzard: I am fine thank you Rimuru. So may I know why you wanted to see me ?

Velzard Pov