CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]

"T-the P-primordial spirits ?" Ramiris shouted.

The eight individual were floating slowly inside the labyrinth. They then started to land on the ground. Ramiris was still there without a mouvement. She is of course the Queen of all spirits but the Primordial are the oldest among all of them with Ramiris. They were as old as the Primordial Demons and Angels. They don't appear like that and it's nearly Impossible to receive blessing from the Primordial spirits.

The first to land in front of us was a Woman with full white hair. She has a majestic blue eyes with golden crimson aura around her. She has a bright and confortable smile on her face. One word ? "Divine". She was the Primordial spirit of Light.

The Second was a man. A tall one with short blue Hair. He was majestic and handsome. The aura around him have the color of his element. A blue one. He was The Primordial Spirit of Water.

The third man was hefty and with a huge mace on his shoulder. He has a yellow eyes. He just landed there without a single word. He was the Primordial Spirit of Earth.

The other one had a malicious smile on his face. Pure red hair with a huge amount of magicules inside him. He was litterally a handsome man with a brown eyes. Just by his face and his behaviour I guess which spirit was. The Primordial Spirit of Darkness.

The fifth one was a little girl just like our cute Loli Ultima. She has a brown hair couple with green, green eyes and a joyful feeling around her. She was too cute even for me. But the nature of her power has nothing to do with her. For a weak being who dare approach her is just going to burn in fire. The aura she was perpetually releasing was scorching her area. She was the Primordial spirit of Fire.

"You need to act with the utmost respect in front of him. It's our unique chance."

C: <Information. Detecting space distortion around him.>

Seconds after seconds they appear. Ramiris just stay there without a word. The event that are happening in front of her was just something else. The Eight Primordial Spirit was there in front of me looking at me.

A man covered with mist appear. His face cannot be seen. He was just like the wind. By his physical body and how he express. I can guess he his a man. He was the Primordial Spirit of Space.

The seventh one to appear in front of us was woman. Not a girl. But a beautiful woman something different took my attention. She has a dark hair, with two golden eyes. Inside her left eye, there is a clock which constantly turn. She was the Primordial spirit of time.

"Ciel don't tell me.................". I asked Ciel.

C: <The Individual in front of master is not affected by time. She lives outside our normal time. Every attack which are not Primitive or Time attack his useless against her>

"Ciel did I have primitive magic" ?

C: <Answer. Negative. Primitive magic is the source of every magic. Just like Leon [Purity King] which allow the user to extract the purest energy possible from a skill, [Primitive Magic] allow the user to use the Primordial form of every Elements.>

The Last one to land in front of me was a girl with pink hair and violet eyes. She was floating and her aura was a little similar to Veldora. Why ? Because it seems like their elements are close to each other. Her aura took the form of little tornado. She was the Primordial spirit of air.

They were all there in front of me. I don't even know why they appear like that. Judging Ramiris reaction I guess they are very important among all the spirits. And they were in front of me. I could understand if they wanted to meet Ramiris but they didn't speak to her.