CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]

In the Jura Forest.....................

All the executives were now in their master's office. They didn't know why he needed them. But one thing is certain, deep down inside, they feel excitement at the idea of ​​making themselves useful for their master. Two newly executives were missing. Kumara and Adalman. They both undergo their evolutionary process. Kumara after getting a name immediatly passed out, same goes for Adalman, Albert and Wenti. Zegion was with Veldora and Ramiris playing in a specific home Rimuru designed for them since the labyrinth construction had not started yet.

"We are all happy to meet you Rimuru-Sama and Velzard-Sama" Ashia said, while the others were kneeling behind her. over time, Ashia and the Primordials became very good friends and even spent most of their time together. I guess the strong like to stay with the strong.

"I am happy to see you all again." Rimuru said.

"Rimuru your executives are quite strong. I mean the energy inside is very huge for each of them. Especially these 6 over there" Velzard said while pointing Ashia, Shion and the 4 primordials.

"Ah I am happy you find them worth of it. Well before we started this meeting, I'd like to know if Diablo, Testa, Carrera and Ultima are happy to be here." Rimuru asked.

"Milord you can't ask us such a question. You can't imagine how blessed we are just by staying in this town and to be of help." Carrera said.

"Kfufufu,I can only agree with you Carrera. My Go.....I mean my Lord, she is right, we are truly grateful to you and we hope that we will always be with you until the end." Diablo said.

Ultima and Testarossa just nodded. I guess they are feeling the same way as Diablo and Carrera. Of course I know they are going to stay with me. I just wanted to know if it's still the same feeling for them.

"Yosh. You also have to know, that I am happy to have you by my side and this time, it's your time to shine. You will prove to us that you can also protect our city." Rimuru said.

"Rimuru-Sama will something happen?" Benimaru asked.

"All of you please take a sit. I will explain everything to you." Rimuru said. "

"You know when Farmus attacked us, they did it jointly with the Western church.Some of you may not know this, but their rule is to kill all monsters.When I was in Ingrassia, Ashia you probably remember, when I asked you to take the kids to Tempest." Rimuru said.

"I do Master"

"I was attacked by the captain of the HolyKnights."

When I said that, they all stood up instantly. They were furious. Full of murderous intentions, towards the coward who wanted to harm their master.

"Ahaha please calm down all of you. I am happy to see that you want to protect me but you see I am fine. She successfully trap but I think, I used to much power on her" Rimuru said.

"So my lord, what are you expecting from us?" Testa asked.

"You see, I met her master, the True ruler of the Western Church and the Holy Empire. We are going to have an alliance between our two countries.".

"Rimuru, you already met Luminous no? Why do you need the primordials to deal with a little paladin?" Velzard asked.

"You are right Velzard. In fact, Hinata traveled here to talk with me and discuss about our alliance. But she's just a pawn in another scheme. That's why I'm going to need you four to stop her.. But it is strictly forbidden to kill her or her men. She is not too strong. Go easily on her."

"I understand Milord but I can't face her.?" Carrera said.

"Are you perhaps afraid Carrera?" Ultima said with an evil smile.