CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]

Rimuru POV

Whatttttttt !!!!!!!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee..................

C: <It's a natural feeling master>

After my "little confrontation" with Velzard, this girl is so damn strong, well of course she was the second one after Veldanava so it's understandable. But actually she is strong. I really got hard time. After this I take Velzard to our town.

Velzard: Ara how my little brother behaves ?*

Veldora: I-I-I am fine t-thank you Sister.

He started to sweat a lot I mean you are a true dragons but you are so pathetic in front your sisters, how is it even possible ?

C: <He used to be an idiot in the past and he is certainly idiot now to>

Rimuru: Ciel you are rude but i think you could be more patient with him.

C: <Old habits die hard Master. If we don't scold him sometimes he become again an idiot>

Rimuru: I think I should leave this aside........

Rimuru: Alright Velzard-san...........

Velzard: Just Velzard

Rimuru: Are you okay with that ?? I started to be more embarassed

C: <Master is embarassed, and everybody noticed it>

Ohh that's bad I need to be more calm around her.

Velzard: For you, who are able to literally outmatched me and holding back i think it's a good deal.

Veldora: Wait Rimuru. Y-y-you just won a battle on my sister ?

Velzard: Ara are you are saying something Veldora ?

When she asked it she unleash a terrifying aura. Veldora started to have cold sweat. He just stood there in fear he started to muttered those words:

"Ah Older Brother Veldanava my life was quite short but's interesting i am going to be with you know"..

Veldora: I didn't.

Rimuru: Okay Veldora I am going to show the city to our guess. I gave the sequel of your manga...

Veldora: I know I can count on you my sworn brother Kuahaha.

The moment he started to laugh, Velzard instantly glares at him with a murderous gaze.

Veldora: I will take my leave then he started to go away.

C: <What an idiot>

Rimuru: Velzard follow me now, would you ? I said a little embarassed.

I can't even look in to her eyes. Her eyes was just like the ice with blue eyes she is really beautiful in the last time we didn't talk together that much because she was guy partner but know in this timeline, it looks like something is wrong and i will see what is my destiny in this timeline.

Velzard: Yes let's go.

Velzard POV

Rimuru is a really handsome man and everytime I looked at him i feel embarassed and started to blush. I can't even look at him. He have a magnificent golden eyes. It's just like he can see trough evertyhing. His blue haired was so long and mixed with Platinium color... He is really handsome

What does he think about me ? I started to ask myself.. Wait why did i wonder to know ? Wait did i love him ? No impossible. Even with guy who i almost live my life with i didn't love him.