Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]

Milim Pov

I was actually enjoying the hot bath in Rimuru country. This country is so amazing people are all kind and happy. It is a proof that Rimuru is also a beautiful person. He always take care of his subbordinates. He is not that kind of person who looks at his subbordinates like slaves. He even consider them as friends. He also said that is going to take care of me. I need to protect him and this beautiful country. Rimuru alone can destroy me without a single effort, but I have to warn the others to never attack this city or I am going to take care of them personally.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru this country is so good but I need to go now.

Rimuru: Now ? Why? you don't want to stay a little bit ?

Milim: You will see me soon Rimuru. I am just going to warn them.

Rimuru: To warn them? You mean the other Demon Lords ?

Milim: Yes that's it.

Rimuru: You think it's necessary ? I can take care personally of them if they try something stupid you know?

Milim: Of course. But just trust me-noda.

Rimuru: I will, but milim remain on your guards ok ? If something happen to you I am going to hunt the culprit and annihilate him.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru you worry too much. They all feared me so it's going to be ok.

Rimuru: If you say so.

Shion: Be careful Milim-sama.

Shuna: Take care Milim-sama.

Milim: Wahaha see you soon everyone.

I started to fly away. This country is really going to miss me. But my mission is not over yet I really need to warn them. Where Should I start ? Ahaha I know I should start with Guy. This guy is the Mediator of this world. If he discover how powerful Rimuru is he will surely create trouble. I think is Ego is too high that he wanted to be the strongest being in this world everytime. And he can't stand if someone is stronger than him. That's why I am going to meet him first.

Ice Castle.

I landed in the Ice castle. Where Aunt Velzard and Guy lived. I found two maids. One with blue hair and the other one with green hair.

Rain: Welcome Milim-sama. What is your purpose here ?

Milim: I want to see Guy

Rain: Please follow me.

They bring me where guy used to meet his guest. It was a beautiful.

Guy: Yo milim what bring you here ?

He was followed by A.Velzard. When I saw her, I feel like something is going on. When I was in Rimuru's country i used to feel her aura maybe she knows about Rimuru?

Milim: I am not here for too long. I answered him shortly. I am just here to warn you.

Guy: To warn me ?

Milim: You already know about a Monster Country right ?

Guy: I do.

Milim: The leader of this country is my bestie. And if you dare attack him, I promise that I will unleash my wrath on you.

I said to him full of murderous Intent and with a killing aura.

Milim: But It doesn't matter he is just too strong for you. You are just an ant in front of him.

Guy: Ehhh... this Leader what is his name ?

Milim: It is Rimuru Tempest and I recommand you too keep this name in mind.

Guy: Interesting....

Milim: You are my old friend that's why I took my time to come here.... Then see you soon Guy.

Now That with Guy it's done, my next target is Luminous. His country dislikes monster and saw them as humanity enemy.

In Ruberios.

Roy: Luminous-sama is everything fine ?

Luminous: No I can feel that a powerful being is come towards me.

I instantly landed in Luminous throne. It was majestic with luxurious furnitures. I look at her she was with two guys. The first one is the guy Luminous always bring in the Walpurgis as puppet for her.

Milim: Hello luminous.

Luminous: Hello Milim what can I do for you ? It's the first time I meet you outside the Walpurgis. If you came here it must be serious isn't it ?

Milim: Yes it is. Tell me did you hear about the monster nation?

Luminous: Is it the country inside the Jura forest ?

Milim: I am here to warn you. I know a little about you rule that monster are the enemy of humanity. But listen to me. If one of your knights our your army attacked my bestie Nations. I swear on the name of the Destroyer that I will personally kill you. Understood?

She started to sweat not only her but her guards too.

Milim: I am not here to threat you at all. My bestie can deal with it. Because he is too much stronger than me.

Luminous: S-stronger than you ? How is it possible?

Milim: We fought the First time we met. I was at full power but he beat me without difficulty.

Luminous: But If some like him exist why would you warn me ?

Milim: We swear that we will protect each other. I am sure he will overprotect me but I will do the same for him. So be careful luminous. I said and leave.

Frey, Carrion and clayman are jut weaklings I don't even need to warn them. Ehh I have an idea.

What's going on Milim's head.........

To be continued......

Next chapter: [Going to Ingrassia]

A/N: Hi guys, well this is not really a chapter but it will be important for the future. That's it. Thank you for reading it and see you in the next Chapter.....