CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]

In my office, I was having trouble containing myself. I did not expect such a reversal of the situation. I was on my usual place in the office. To my right, Velzard was there waiting for me speak. To my left, Milim she was happy and I don't know why. Maybe because she is in my country and shuna kept giving her food. But She is happy. I will leave this for later.

In the office, all of our executives were there. First, he doesn't want to sit down but I succeed to convince him, it was Diablo. Zegion was also there. As usual, he kept his head down and his arms crossed. Carrera and Ultima sat next to each other. Their environment is so distorted their aura was threatening. Seriously even in the last time line, they used to constantly fight against each other. Benimaru was calm and kept his eyes close. Kumara and Adalman was the most stressed among them. As the labyrinth is not yet built, I used to keep Adalman and his army of undead in a secret location. And with Kumara's help, they used to take care of them. Ahhh Testarossa what else could I say. She brought me her amazing tea she used to give me in the past. This girl is really someone. Despite being the highest among the demons, her manners are distinguished, with a very good behavior at least in front of me. We all know what the White Primordial is capable of. Shion as Ashia was behind me as usual. And seriously I think, I will evolve Ashia after them. She is already too strong for them. Even if I awakened, and with a hard training the top one could fight her equally. But I am going to evolve her at a higher level. I guess her job is going to supervise them and be by my side.

"Wahaha Rimuru you have some strong people under you. What if I trained them for you. I am particularly interested in this Zegion." Milim said.

Zegion then turned his head toward Milim and then he stood up. And started to walk towards Milim. Milim was looking at him with an amused expression. He then stop in front of Milim and instantly kneeled.

"Milim-sama your reputation precedes you. This will be my outmost happiness to be trained by you. Rimuru-Sama I humbly ask your permission".

This was the first time for me to see Zegion like this. He usually doesn't talk a lot and just obey the order. But now he wanted to be trained by Milim. Well it's not really a surprise. Milim is a beast. When she serious nobody could stop her. Even if she is not serious, she is able to beat some higher individual. For Zegion, who is only thirsty for fighting, Milim is certainly the ideal teacher for him.

"Yes Zegion. I will leave your training to Milim. I guess Veldora is boring" Rimuru asked.

"Not at all Rimuru-Sama, Veldora-Sama is a great teacher. But I want to try the destroyer technique." Zegion answered.

"I see that's good then. Milim I will leave Zegion in your hands" Rimuru said.

"Wahaha Rimuru, I will make sure to train him."

"Darlin, so why did you gather all of them here today? I mean there is no particular event is it ?" Velzard asked me.

As soon as Velzard finished, I transported everybody in my special dimension. I don't want to deal with Guy again. If I evolved them, Guy will feel it. And he will come here that's what i want to avoid. I don't want to deal with him today.

"Darlin As you know, we are going to deal with some major disturbance in the future. So I am going to boost their power a bit."

"Rimuru what are you talking about ?" Milim asked me.

<Oh crap. I didn't explain everything to Milim. And informations, are not safe with her. Let's try this on her>

I then took out some pastries and gave it to Milim. She is such a child. As soon as I gave it to her, she forgot what she was asking and without a word she started to eat. And she left us with Velzard and Ashia. We were now facing our executives.