CHAP11: [ELMESIA]

A/N: The cover of this chapter, is the design of Ashia. I didn't create this cover and found the picture on Pinterest. It's just to give you a look like of her design. XD

In the Jura Forest...................

in an unfamiliar environment, Ramiris, Veldora and Rimuru were thoughtful. They were all 3 in a large room.

"Oyi Rimuru isn't the best for us if we make this place a sort of control room. Since you need rule Tempest, Ramiris and I could manage the Labyrinth." Veldora said to him.

Of course Rimuru already know it was going to be like this, but he decided to keep quiet and let Veldora and Ramiris share their ideas.

"Rimuru how many floors do you want ?" Ramiris asked.

"Hundred floors. Like I said to you each floor will have a boss. Of course I already have them" Rimuru answered.

Rimuru created a door that opened onto a space outside the space-time in which Ramiris he and Veldora existed. Each in turn, 13 individuals appeared. Each of them was endowed with an absolutely boundless energy. Yes, they were the elite of Tempest. They were the King's guardians. Ramiris knows them all and has had many opportunities to converse with some of them. Despite this fact, the current Ramiris was just as stunned. The energy of those she knew was not at all the same. It hadn't just increased. She was as if free from all constraints. In 1 word, they had all become absurdly strong.

"R-R-Rimuru w-what is this ?" Ramiris asked while sweating.

"Kuahaha Rimuru you made some experiments on them right ? I can sense that Zegion's power is really different from the last time we faced." Veldora said.

"R-Rimuru are you ok ? You can't do something like that they are probably, I mean too strong even for the Octagram. If Guy is aware of that he won't leave you alone you know right ?" Ramiris said.

"I know, but we must also prepare our troupes right ? we don't know what the future is made of.." Rimuru answered.

"You are probably right but sti............" Ramiris wanted to continue but she was interrupted by Rimuru.

Rimuru instantly appear next to her and force a thought communication with her. Ramiris is a person that Rimuru appreciates enormously. Not only did she have an insatiable curiosity but always did everything to help Tempest especially in terms of technological development. For her hard work, and all the good memories of the past, Rimuru decided to give her a reward as well.

" I have something for you too Ramiris.... But I will give it to you when we are going to be together." Rimuru said to her.

In an instant, Ramiris' eyes began to shine, she was curious and immediately wanted to know what Rimuru was going to give her.

"What's it Rimuru tell me, tell me".

"I will tell you letter, when we are going to be alone. Okay ?"

"Geeeez I am too much excited about it." Ramiris said in a huge state of happiness.

"Here's how the Guardians of Labyrith will be distributed." Rimuru said.

"100th floors: This floor, is going to be the main domain and the most important one for the Labyrinth. This floor is going to be extremely large. Because it's going parce qu'il va sera l'espace personnel de Veldora mais aussi nos laboratoires ultra secret ainsi que notre salle de contrôle. The Guardian of this floor will be Veldora. No one ever has to succeed in conquering this floor."

100th Floor Guardian: Veldora."

"90th Floor: This floor is going to be the last resort before the main one. I have complete confidence in all of you. My friends. That is why the one who will be designated to be the guardian of the 80th floor is Kumara. Kumara you'll be known now as Chimera Lord.