CHAP7: [Ogre]

Rimuru POV

My meeting with Velzard really make me feel good. I mean in this timeline I used to learn about a different side of her. Kindly and really beautiful. I wanted to see her again right now.

C: <Master should calm down>

All right ciel let's go back.

C: <Yes master>

Rimuru: If my memory is right Benimaru and the others will come today right ?

C: <Correct. I recommand to send the Individual Veldora to bring them to the village>

Rimuru: Uh why Ciel ?

C: <I have a report to make>

Rimuru: A report ?

That's not good if ciel have a report it's surely those kind of evolution stuff. I mean it is always like that. She loves to manipulate my skills.

C: <It's for my master sake>

Rimuru: Alright Ciel go on.

C: <The analyze of the core of the individual Ivarage is done>

Rimuru: Oh that's good, did you find something cool?

C: <Affirmative, can I explain>

Rimuru: Is it too long ?

C: <.........>

Oops I don't like it, actually she is mad. If i dare not listen to her I would be in serious trouble. I better listen to her.

Rimuru: Sure Ciel you can go on. I said with a forced smile.

C: <Actually Master is more a subspecies of a true Dragon. With all my analyze, if master core fuse with the core of Ivarage master can be a true True dragon>

Rimuru: What does it mean Ciel?

C: <Master will have his dragon form which is really similar to Ivarage, also master will not be a slime anymore>

Rimuru: What ?

C: <Master will have to make a choice>

It's another evolution for me But losing my slime form? Well actually I can just pretend that I am slime and use one of my Ultimate skill to create an illusion. Eh that's a really good Idea.

Rimuru: Yosh Ciel do it.......

C: < Starting the process>

Evolution

When Ciel started the process It can't help but i scream in pain. I have pain nullification and abnormal status nullification but I started to scream more harder. Ciel was trying to help to reduce the pain but impossible. The pain went trough my body. And then I feel danger like my soul is starting to disappear and stimulated my survival instincts.

But I will not lose I am Rimuru tempest and that's pain is nothing. When I said this all my pain suddenly disappear. . A sudden explosion of energy spread all over my body and in an instant the energy disappeared.

When the energy Disappear I stand there without my sword. My sword was no more. I feel like I was in the Void. And suddenly I heard the Voices of the world.

VoTW: <The Evolution of the Individual Rimuru Tempest is done.>

I really feel happy about this news. Why ? because of the pain my evolution was so painful. Ciel manage it perfectly as always thank you ciel.